St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

October 26, 2016

By Pat the coffee fiend

I was recently a resident in rehab after total knee replacement. I can not say enough about the wonderful care I got while in this facility. Day 2 we had to be evacuated to Ocala due to hurricane Matthew. Day 5 we were returned to St Augustine. With all the confusion and extra work this staff had to do i was amazed at how cheerfully they did it. The care was efficient and timely and respectful. Meals were good and the facility was clean. Therapy was cheerful and almost fun. When it was time to leave I was a little sad because I felt like the staff were my friends! I would definitely return here if needed. Thank you to the great staff of St Augustine Health and Rehab!!

April 06, 2015

By Daughter and Son of patient

My father went to this facility right out of surgery at the insistence of the managing dr. We went to visit him and found that they were serving him dry pizza. He was unable to wear his dentures at the time. He suffered terribly there for two days until we hired an ambulance to take him out. He died in the hospital the next day

October 20, 2011

By waffeldogg

I stayed at this nursing home from about April 13th until about may 6th 2011. I was staying here for rehab after sugery on my back that affected my walking. The office staff was very good at getting me into the facility and worked with me when I was able to leave to get me into an outpatient rehab program.During my stay the nurses gave good care. The amenities in this facility were not very good. There was not an area for patients to walk or ride in their wheel chairs except in the halls. They had and outside smoking area but if you did not smoke it was not a nice place to sit.Alson the rooms were small and not arranged well for people in wheelchairs. I was always hitting the wall or having to ask my room mate to move his things so I could get out the door. I would hate to have stayed there a long time but as I was there for rehab I was able to leave as soon as I could walk withna walker. The rehab department did a good job helping me to recover my walking ability. They were very good at their jobs. I would recomend it for rehab but not long term.

About St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center

St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Saint Augustine, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Augustine Health And Rehabilitation Center