Royal Manor Royal Palm Beach, FL

Royal Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Royal Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Royal Manor

December 30, 2014

I like the Royal Manor. The rooms were nice size. The TVs were spread apart, so instead of hearing one TV next to another TV, they have enough room between them. I saw all the equipment in their therapy room. I saw how big it was. My father's therapist recommended me to them and said that they have an excellent therapy. From what I understand, it's supposed to be very good. The staff seems to be on the ball. This was the original place I was planning to put my dad. I didn't try the food, but the menu I saw was good, and the alternative seemed good. I think they could have more people on staff. But otherwise, they were on the ball.

November 15, 2012

By Karen25

My dad was in Royal Manor for a couple of hours only because he went on to a hospital. The staff was nice and the rooms were old but clean.

About Royal Manor

Royal Manor is a senior living provider in Royal Palm Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Royal Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Royal Manor