The Bridges

The Bridges (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Bridges

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bridges

July 09, 2014

At The Bridges, they furnished your meals and everything. It was a clean facility. However, it was expensive compared to others.

April 05, 2014

By Clifford1

I talked to them a couple different times, and they changed managers over there. The first visiting experience was great, but somebody else took over, so they're still working on it. I liked The Bridges. I was interested with the setup they had, wherein they furnish your meals and everything. You don’t get a full kitchen over there; you just get served the meals in the cafeteria in some restaurant style. With the new setup and everything, it’s got to be good. It was very clean and neat. I just like everything about it, really. The staff explained everything to me, how they work and everything. It’s very homey. People are friendly; they say hello to you and ask you how you are. They have board games and they went to ball games. I was pleased with my visit.

Services and Amenities of The Bridges

About The Bridges

The Bridges is a senior living provider in Riverview, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Bridges for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bridges