Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

Reviews of Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

October 15, 2013

By Caring72741950

Sterling House is very nice. We had a condo right across the water from it and it's very lovely. They have wonderful, beautiful rooms. They have an apartment with a living room, a TV, a little kitchen and a bedroom with a window to look out at the water. They have entertainment and a lot of activities for people.

February 04, 2013

By pgfla

People tend to only want to talk about things when they are negative. My father has been in this community for 2 years and has always been treated with respect and dignity. The employees are angels, they truly care about the people they are charged with caring for and it shows. You can feel the warmth when you walk in the door. Good food, good activities, I am very happy. It's very hard to please everyone but the staff here bend over backwards trying.

February 29, 2012

By janes

my mother lived here for a couple of years and I was always pleased with the personnel and delicious meals. I found the staff to be very caring, giving extra personal attention,especially around holidays.

Photos of Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

About Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles

Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles