Emerald Health Care Center

Emerald Health Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Emerald Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Emerald Health Care Center

May 06, 2015

I spent seven-and-a-half hours to go to Oasis Rehab (at Emerald Health Care Center) to make sure my mother was cared for. When they put ice in the glass of water at night and it’s never touched until the next night, that should tell you the whole thing. I wouldn’t bring my dog there. When my mother was admitted, there was not even a doctor on their staff to examine her. I raised enough power, and within an hour there were two doctors there. Although the nurses were lovely, and most of the aides were lovely. When they finally all realized that I was hell to deal with, they did what they were supposed to do. Everybody was kind of doing their job, but by that time, my mother died. The rooms were clean, and they have what they needed to have. The dining room was lovely. My mother had Parkinson’s disease -- not the drooling in the corner type of Parkinson’s disease -- but she did need assistance; she had three broken ribs, so she was put into a program where I could not go in to the dining room with her. She had to sit at a special table where there was an aide that would assist. My mother was quite competent, even though she was 93. I remember there was karaoke once, and other than that, there was no activity. They showed me the front of a new building. The only trouble is my mother was in the back part of the old building. There was absolutely nothing that was represented to me on the tour. I wouldn’t recommend that place to a dog; they should have more training for the aides. It was old and run down.

September 07, 2012

By caring9061

I went to Emerald Health Care Center to look at the facility. The lady that I was supposed to see wasn't available, so I went with another woman, and she couldn't care less. They were supposed to put my mother on a waitlist. I have never heard from them since. I just didn't get a good feeling from it.

Services and Amenities of Emerald Health Care Center

About Emerald Health Care Center

Emerald Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Port Saint Lucie, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Emerald Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Emerald Health Care Center