Selah Living

Reviews of Selah Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Selah Living

January 13, 2016

By Francis11

We chose Selah Living because they provided one-on-one care with my mother. They were with her around the clock during the last four days of her life. They cooked homemade meals, played bingo together and did puzzles. The staff was very attentive to the residents there. They are still calling my dad and asking how he is because they really care about him. If anybody wants one-on-one care, this is the place I would definitely recommend to them.

January 04, 2016

By Cheriw

This is a new 6 bed facility that opened just this year. The owner, James is a Godly man, has worked with Hospice in Management for Caring for end stage issues. He is fully equiped, to care for ALL family members & loved ones. As whom his wife is as well, a Registerd Nurse. Both are constantly aware of ALL of the needs of each person there!! Their entire staff, is wonderful, caring, loving, honest & trustworthy!! Always, everyone has a smile on their faces, & love in their hearts! The Home, is beautiful, on a safe street. Very, very clean, & tidy. Residents there, are always clean, tidy, & well cared for! They ARE treated like family!! When we had to place our loved one somewhere, I was finally at peace, knowing that she would truly be cared for & loved, as I would do it myself. I could finally rest!! This facitlity is AMAZING!! Anyone fortunate encough to choose Selah, will be so very, peaceful, happy, & loved! God Bless you James , & Selah staff, you are loved!!

Services and Amenities of Selah Living

• Background Checks

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

About Selah Living

Selah Living is a senior living provider in Port Orange, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Selah Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Selah Living