Atria Port Orange

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

1675 Dunlawton Avenue, Port Orange, FL 32127
Atria Port Orange (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 73 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of Atria Port Orange

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Port Orange

June 25, 2014

By Caring87209050

I was very pleased. It was lovely. The people were all well dressed and well spoken. The apartments were very spacious. It was sort of a combination of bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen.

April 22, 2014

The one thing that I liked about this community is the staff that I talked with. They seemed caring and seemed to find a way that they could personally get to know the resident before they went to live there. It seemed like there were things to do, and I was pleased with that.

March 29, 2014

This community was good. It was an equally positive experience as at the other facility we visited. The personnel were very helpful. The rooms were good and adequate, but they weren't as updated as I would prefer. This community offered clubs, crafts, and things like that in-house, which were good. There seemed to be a high participation rate. They also would take residents to different places. Our one objection for this community was that it did not have the highest level of care that we desired or needed at that time. We were looking for an assisted living, but we would like to know that there were competent medical personnel, etc. on duty. No real complaints. It is just, I was looking for a little bit higher level of care, that's all.

March 27, 2014

It was very welcoming, except for the lady who's behind the desk. The receptionist was a little grumpy. They could have somebody more friendly up front. But everybody else was really nice. It's a beautiful place. The rooms are wonderful. The dining room is really pretty and like a restaurant. I didn't taste the food, but the menu sounds really good. If you don't like something, they'll try to make you something else.

November 27, 2013

By Kathy73339350

Mom is here. I love it and she loves it. She has a nice large apartment. The staff is very friendly and everybody is super good. I have no complains. I am definitely recommending them to others. She already has a couple of her friends move there.

November 21, 2013

By Linda73163250

I was impressed with this community. Although I didn't like the lay out because they just had rooms, the staff seemed fine. I liked what I saw and how happy the people looked.

October 04, 2013

By Mary Anne4

The rooms were more of a studio type apartment, which was nicely done. Everyone was very nice to me during my visit.

September 24, 2013

By Alexa2

It was a very nice place. The facility is clean. It's close to places that she could go to with the bus like the grocery stores and also Walmart is just down the street.

September 19, 2013

It is really a nice facility. They're all very nice and clean. The staff is very cordial and very helpful. They took me on a nice tour. The rooms look beautiful. However, when I inquired, they have no availability at that time.

Photos of Atria Port Orange

Services and Amenities of Atria Port Orange

About Atria Port Orange

Located in a residential neighborhood near Daytona Beach, Atria Port Orange is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two- bedroom apartments, most with a kitchenette; furnished apartments are also available. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a library, media room, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a patio, courtyard, walking paths and wraparound porch. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria Port Orange offers Life Guidance&reg – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From bocce ball and cooking demonstrations to karaoke and live entertainment, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Port Orange