John Knox Village Pompano Beach, FL

John Knox Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of John Knox Village

Assisted Living Reviews for John Knox Village

January 31, 2014

John Knox is a wonderful place to live. They have very caring staff members throughout the complex, from the dining room to the maintenance. We're receiving excellent care here.

January 18, 2014

By Dorothy35

When I took the tour here in John Knox everybody was so friendly. I am in assisted living now and they just take care of everything for me. I don't have to shop and cook anymore. I have a room and a private bathroom. We're a small group here in the assisted living probably about 90 people. They have entertainment for us and it's just great! I'm happy with my stay here.

January 17, 2014

John Knox offered so much more than the other places. This is the reason why I chose to live here. I have been here for some time. It's the best thing I've ever done in my life. I always find the place comfortable and home-like.

About John Knox Village

John Knox Village is a senior living provider in Pompano Beach, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact John Knox Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of John Knox Village