ALF of Pomona Park

Reviews of ALF of Pomona Park

Assisted Living Reviews for ALF of Pomona Park

September 08, 2017

By Laurie S.

It's excellent. There's clean bathrooms and rooms (e.g. washed sheets, comfortable beds). The food is great (tasty and nutritious). People care and are friendly. I don't have to worry about medicines. They help me with that, too.

September 08, 2014

By Kandi1

I moved my mother in 2 months ago. It’s assisted living facility. First thing, my mother wanted to go back close to where she previously lived so she could continue seeing her doctor ‘cause her doctor could come out there. The price is extremely affordable with what she gets for her social security. They would also work with us to get direct from Medicaid. We really liked the fact that the place was very clean. It’s very bright and airy too. It wasn’t cluttered. My mom got there very late in the evening, and the staff was extremely friendly. They offered to make my mom a snack because it was way after dinner and they’re not sure when she had eaten. They helped my sister get her room set up because my sister had to put her names on all of her clothes because they do the laundry. So while they were helping her with the setup phase, they helped my mom sit up in her bed so she could have breathing treatment. My mom loves the fact that they have hospital beds in there so she can raise and lower it as she needs. That way she can sit more comfortably. Even though they don’t allow wheelchairs unless it’s necessary, they’re allowing my mom to use the wheelchair because she has corns on the sides of her feet that are extremely painful. They have meals posted on a bulletin board when you first come in, what they’re gonna be serving for the month, and that was a big thing. The meals are amazing. My mom has said that they’ve got really good cooks that work there. She really likes that. It’s a very small facility, not a lot of people there. They have arts and crafts, and they sometimes play games. They also give them board games if they want to play with that. My mom likes to sit on the back porch. They have a screened back porch people can sit on. In the back half of the property there are some goats and chickens, and she likes to sit out there and watch the animals. They’ve been really great to work with. Everybody is very happy where Mom is -- Mom is happy.

Costs for ALF of Pomona Park

Photos of ALF of Pomona Park

Services and Amenities of ALF of Pomona Park

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• State Licenses: AL12480

About ALF of Pomona Park

For those seeking a wonderful community for a loved one who can no longer live safely alone, ALF of Pomona Park, Florida is a wonderful choice. We provide an intimate alternative to larger assisted living facilities at an affordable rate. With only a handful of residents and dedicated caregivers available around the clock, residents experience a sense of stability and predictability.

Map of ALF of Pomona Park