Manorcare Health Services Plantation, FL

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services

December 28, 2014

By Minnie3

My visit at ManorCare Health Services-Plantation was good. I didn't have any problems with them. They had more care and compassion. It was like they were taking care of one of their family members, and they were very professional. The rooms were sufficient. They weren't too small or too tight; they were just about right. I would recommend them very highly.

November 29, 2014

My dad was at Manorcare Health Services, and I don’t like that they were not taking extra care of their patients. The therapy was not good as he was there the first time. He got an infection while he was in there and ended up in a hospital for 10 days with antibiotics. I liked it in the beginning, but now I would not recommend it anymore.

August 27, 2013

By Peggy5758

We chose ManorCare for my parents because the facility is very clean. It is also one of the highest-rating facilities. They are well-staffed. They take good care of my parents. I don't have any complaint so far. ManorCare is definitively recommendable.

May 29, 2012

By Papa1

The hospital sent him there. He had diabetes, the reason why he was hospitalized. They inserted catheter and put on diapers even if he didn't need it. They didn't want to take him to the toilet. I could see that a lot of people were not cared for. The rooms smelled with urine. He lost all the clothes he had. they gave it to others. I have to buy him clothes over and over again. They have an issue with clothes being lost there. The staff was accommodating and friendly to me, maybe they were just happy to see somebody since he doesn't have any relatives. He didn't like the food, he never got better there. They sent him home because his insurance expired.

About Manorcare Health Services

Manorcare Health Services is a senior living provider in Plantation, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services