Elmcroft of Pensacola

2310 Abbie Lane, Pensacola, FL 32514
Elmcroft of Pensacola (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Enjoy no increases to your base rent until 2021 when you lease by December 15th!*See our Sales Director for details.

Reviews of Elmcroft of Pensacola

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Pensacola

January 20, 2016

By Adayatatime

We toured, but they didn’t have an opening, so we didn’t go there. It was a nice facility, and the girl who toured me around was very informative. It was nice, beautiful, and clean facility.

November 29, 2015

By Keenan

The people were wonderful, very kind, and friendly. The marketing person in particular has bent over backwards to try to help me as much as possible. Her name is Stella, and she has been fantastic. I give her an A++. I found the rooms to be spacious. The helpers were very attentive. The food was good, and the dining staff was very kind. Everything was not perfect, but it was very good.

June 15, 2015

By Martin15

The people are very friendly at this assisted living. My parents are happy there. The people are also very helpful. Most of them have been there a long time, and they seem to get along well with each other. I have no complaints about the staff.

February 11, 2015

Everything seemed really great. It would have been a great place, but the only thing was they do not accept Medicaid. The staff was great. They were super helpful. The place was nice and clean. We liked it a lot. The rooms seemed pretty nice and pleasant.

August 28, 2014

By Joe40

The major feature of this place was that it was just a very large U-shaped building and there was no separation of the clients. It was just one gigantic building and the people weren't in separate groupings. Regarding accommodations, they had their residents in their individual rooms. Everybody had their individual room. They had some activities similar to the other facility, but I didn't go into that much detail because I got turned off by the layout of the building. If they could improve on something, it would be to change their physical structure. The staff though seemed to be fine.

January 10, 2014

By Dale4

My mom is a resident here. The facility is very clean. I would give the staff, the amenities, and the rooms all 4 stars. There were a couple of things that I wasn't really happy about, but they're pretty good about accommodating everything. The staff that works on a daily basis are really friendly and really helpful. They seem like they really care a lot and are involved with my mother's well-being. I would give them high marks on that. It seems like they try to organize activities really well with their residents. They always have something for them to do. They also have their own bus that takes residents shopping or out to eat, which is good. The only small complaint was that my mom complained about the food. Other than that, they're very good and it works out pretty good. I would recommend them to others.

January 30, 2013

By caring0124113

When we looked at this assisted living, it wasn't what we were expecting or what we needed. That had a lot of effect on what place we chose. But the staff is okay and we were treated very well.

July 30, 2012

By BriannaB

This was my first time visiting an assisted living out of town and I had a pretty good experience. The staff was very friendly and they were taking really good care of all the patients. It was kind of a smaller facility so they knew each patient on a personal level. The interior of the facility was nice and clean, when I arrived some of the patients were having their dinner. I was able to go inside my friend's uncle room and, him and his roommmate had a pretty nice set-up room. The rooms were suitable and very accommodating. It was quiet and peaceful, I can tell that the patients enjoyed living there. Some rooms had been double while others were singles. Some of the patients kept their doors open and others closed them. I really don't have any negative things to report about this facility. Overall, my experience was a good one, I just didn't like seeing the sick patients. I had gotten kind of sad looking at my friend's uncle but I know he was in good care.

Memory Care Reviews for Elmcroft of Pensacola

May 09, 2014

By Charlene15

It is a fantastic place. It’s top of the line and a beautiful place. She had a one-on-one nurse with her all the time. They did respite care for us. That is one of the nicest places I’ve ever been in, and my mom had the best care ever. My mom has Alzheimer's and is completely incontinent, but that place smells so good. The whole facility is a locked facility; you have to have a code to get into the general area, and someone has to buzz you into the memory care. They have activities for the residents like baking, Bible class, and a little arts and crafts. They have a beautiful dining room in the regular area and a grand piano in the lobby where someone plays every so often.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Elmcroft of Pensacola

Photos of Elmcroft of Pensacola

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Pensacola

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2080/month

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 9576

About Elmcroft of Pensacola

Assisted living in Pensacola, Florida along with our memory care services have never been better. Residents of Elmcroft of Pensacola enjoy all the comforts of home in an area known for its natural beauty. Our assisted living and memory care communities offer a personalized senior living lifestyle in a warm and nurturing environment. Engaged and friendly staff treat residents like family and provide exceptional care to help them stay as independent as possible.

*24-Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Pet Friendly

Map of Elmcroft of Pensacola