Asbury Place

Reviews of Asbury Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Asbury Place

June 21, 2014

By jlsolice

I could not reccommend a better place for your loved one that Asbury Place. This is a local family owned operation with 20+ years of tenured staff. This is a place you can call home. The residents are not just treated as another individual; instead, they are treated like their own family. With great activities, outings, and food, I reccommend this assisted living and memory care to anyone!

December 21, 2013

By sandcrabbe13

I have freedom to go and come as I please,have friends cometo see me and take me places when ever I need them.So IF anyone is looking for a great place to live I would recommend Asbury Place to live with great food,activities and side trips.Come to Asbury Place and check us out.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.May God bless you,your family.God bless America.

June 01, 2011

By SunsetGabb

Other

The staff at Asbury place are extremely friendly and I appreciate the efforts they took to care for my grandfather. They treat him not just as a patient, but like their own family member. It's not easy to leave others to take care of your loved ones, let alone complete strangers. But with Asbury, I feel better knowing that these individuals will not just take care of him, but listen to his stories and laugh along with him and hug him when he's feeling lonely. I recommend this place to anyone who is a little jittery about letting another look after their love.

Costs for Asbury Place

Photos of Asbury Place

Services and Amenities of Asbury Place

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private & Semi Private Rooms

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: Lic 9099

About Asbury Place

We welcome you to Asbury Place. We are an Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Our community is a wonderful place to meet new people, keep active, and feel right at home.

Care services and amenities at Asbury Place offer an exciting opportunity of activities, friendship and a healthy lifestyle. Additional amenities include:

• 3 Delicious Meals Every Day, Plus Snacks
  • Staffing 24/7
  • Private Dining Room for Groups or Parties
  • Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
  • Furnished Private and Semi-private Rooms
  • Daily Activities and Local Outings
  • Community Rooms for Socializing and Relaxing
  • On-Site Hair Salon (optional)
  • Independent Climate Control
  • Cable TV Hook Up

The care that each resident receives is unique to his or her needs. Each resident is assessed prior to move-in and is assessed regularly throughout their stay. This ensures our residents are always receiving the proper care for their needs.

Map of Asbury Place