Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Reviews of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Nursing Home Reviews for Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

August 12, 2017

By melarue

This place is very old and needs much updating, all rooms and equipment are old. The bright side to this place is the Therapy is very good, but the nursing care is very very poor. For someone who needs the extra help it is probably not a good place. It takes 20 to 30 minutes to get help from someone. If it happens to be the 11pm- 7am shift it takes longer. I would say half of the nursing staff even likes their job the rest barely go through the motions. I know rehab is a decision no one wants but think hard before going to this place if you need extra help.

We are sorry that you are having a negative experience at our center. Although we cannot discuss any specific issues on this site due to patient privacy, we would like to talk with you about your concerns. Please contact our Care Line.

October 05, 2016

By Casey646730

I got him in a rehab facility right now called Manor Care, and my impression was certainly good. The staff is good, and the grounds were nicely kept.

September 05, 2016

By JJ2016

Clean, but stained, peeling wall paper and dilapidated furniture. Horrible food and incorrect orders. Baths missed, patient lights left on for lengthy periods of time. Medications often given extremely late. Facility doctor didn't not see my mother in the Medicare mandated time frame. The only positive thing I can say is that the physical therapist was great. The first occupational therapist couldn't seem to figure out scheduling around pt and lunch. Her stay required there required constant supervision on my part to make sure she was receiving proper care. We were very disappointed with this facility and would never recommend it to anyone.

February 09, 2016

By JA1

My parents are in rehab right now at Manor Care of Palm Harbor. It's good in some ways, but pretty disappointing. Mom has actually declined since she has been there. Initially, she was in a part that is called MedBridge which is much nicer, and much more comfortable. Now, she is on another wing that is clean, but certainly not really all that nice. The room is very small, and old. I'm very unhappy with the food because they have my mom on a pureed diet, and she doesn't need to be on a pureed diet. I take her food in every day, and she eats it with no problem. They have some social recreation for other members, but my parents are not getting anything like that. There are some people there that are good, but there are definitely some issues too.

January 06, 2016

By lois425

My husband was there for two weeks following surgery for a broken femur. The facility is clean, quiet, and attractive. The staff, without exception, was friendly, helpful, informative, and low key. The therapists were excellent. Everyone went out of their way to answer questions, and they arranged for home care after he was discharged. So happy we chose Manor Care.

February 10, 2015

By Beverly99695650

My mother had been in rehab at Manor Care. It was the best experience ever. They were very good to her. It was clean, and it was friendly. She had a private room, and it was wonderful. It had a big picture window, so she could look out to the trees. She loved the food. She was not depressed this time like she was at the other one. She got out in her wheelchair and she participated in all the activities. They had arts and crafts, music entertainment, and movies, and they had some of the school kids come during Christmastime. One thing that stood out to me was the communication among the nurses, staff, the laundry people, the housekeepers, and the medical assistants; they were all equal, and they did their job. There were no conflicts. The staff was informative with what they were doing with mom, what the medicines were when she started to die, what they're going to give to her, and said they would never let her have any pain or suffering. When my mother finally did die, they were very respectful of my sister and myself. They let us be with mom for two hours before they called anyone; then they sent me a card.

December 07, 2014

My father is at Manor Care Health Services. Their staff are very caring and compassionate. They have an excellent physical therapy program. The facility is very clean. The food is OK, I would say.

May 28, 2014

By Natalya Colantuno

I would like to express my gratitude for the exceptional care given to my mother and aunt by the staff of Manor Care, Palm Harbor.Everyone is caring, capable, professional and helpful.We are lucky to chose such a wonderful home on Feb.2011. My 99 year aunt is steel there.

March 18, 2014

By sebastian1949

I visited a friend of mine 2x there. There are no bed rails, no medical charts, the CNA's did not know the patient was there for, they also acted like the patient was a bother, there are bedsores on elbows that i seen. THe floors were dirty, and I agree I think they drug the patients so they are lethargic and therefore do not bother them. I also agree this place should be shut down.

October 20, 2013

By Diana21

My mom was in rehabilitation and she lived in Manor Care. She lived there for one and a half years and she had bedsores and nail fungus. She didn't talk. They were no activities, the food was horrible and smell of urine. I think they drugged the patients so they're lethargic. They didn't talk to the patients and they just left them in the rooms. They charged me extra monthly for the bedsores that they gave her. The staff was overworked. This facility should be shut down.

December 22, 2012

By HospiceV

The staff is usually very busy, but when they are available to help, they assist very promptly. The facility is very clean and has a nice layout, and it is relatively easy to navigate. The amenities are not great, but location is very centralized around a blooming community.

Services and Amenities of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor is a senior living provider in Palm Harbor, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor