Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Reviews of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Nursing Home Reviews for Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

February 10, 2015

By Beverly99695650

My mother had been in rehab at Manor Care. It was the best experience ever. They were very good to her. It was clean, and it was friendly. She had a private room, and it was wonderful. It had a big picture window, so she could look out to the trees. She loved the food. She was not depressed this time like she was at the other one. She got out in her wheelchair and she participated in all the activities. They had arts and crafts, music entertainment, and movies, and they had some of the school kids come during Christmastime. One thing that stood out to me was the communication among the nurses, staff, the laundry people, the housekeepers, and the medical assistants; they were all equal, and they did their job. There were no conflicts. The staff was informative with what they were doing with mom, what the medicines were when she started to die, what they're going to give to her, and said they would never let her have any pain or suffering. When my mother finally did die, they were very respectful of my sister and myself. They let us be with mom for two hours before they called anyone; then they sent me a card.

December 07, 2014

My father is at Manor Care Health Services. Their staff are very caring and compassionate. They have an excellent physical therapy program. The facility is very clean. The food is OK, I would say.

May 28, 2014

By Natalya Colantuno

I would like to express my gratitude for the exceptional care given to my mother and aunt by the staff of Manor Care, Palm Harbor.Everyone is caring, capable, professional and helpful.We are lucky to chose such a wonderful home on Feb.2011. My 99 year aunt is steel there.

March 18, 2014

By sebastian1949

I visited a friend of mine 2x there. There are no bed rails, no medical charts, the CNA's did not know the patient was there for, they also acted like the patient was a bother, there are bedsores on elbows that i seen. THe floors were dirty, and I agree I think they drug the patients so they are lethargic and therefore do not bother them. I also agree this place should be shut down.

October 20, 2013

By Diana21

My mom was in rehabilitation and she lived in Manor Care. She lived there for one and a half years and she had bedsores and nail fungus. She didn't talk. They were no activities, the food was horrible and smell of urine. I think they drugged the patients so they're lethargic. They didn't talk to the patients and they just left them in the rooms. They charged me extra monthly for the bedsores that they gave her. The staff was overworked. This facility should be shut down.

December 22, 2012

By HospiceV

The staff is usually very busy, but when they are available to help, they assist very promptly. The facility is very clean and has a nice layout, and it is relatively easy to navigate. The amenities are not great, but location is very centralized around a blooming community.

Services and Amenities of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor is a senior living provider in Palm Harbor, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor