Las Palmas Palm Coast, FL

Reviews of Las Palmas

Independent Living Reviews for Las Palmas

January 29, 2015

By Caring100962050

Las Palmas was beautiful, and I would have loved for my parents to go there. It was 55 and over, and both my husband and I are over 55, so we liked that we could live here. It was very nice.

September 08, 2014

By Gloria31

I love everything about Las Palmas. I love the way they cook for the residents and they clean. You name it, they do it for you, and I love it. The people are very nice as well. If you have the money, this is the place to go.

July 31, 2014

The staff at Las Palmas was very accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean. None of them has a kitchen area because they serve them meals. The food was good. It was very tasty. The residents seemed happy. The environment seemed very good. The facility was clean. They have a recreational area, several different games, and a library section. They seemed to care very much for their residents. They were very gracious. I just thought it was very expensive, but it is for those who have money and can afford it.

April 11, 2014

By Paul34

I choose Las Palmas because its location is very close to my daughter. It's a very nice place. The apartment I have is OK. The staff are very good as well as the food.

September 25, 2013

By Alice12

I visited Las Palmas because it was in the neighborhood where I live. In fact, I had been back several times because I have several friends living there. They have nice accommodations. The people there were very friendly. However, it was a bit expensive for me.

Questions about Las Palmas

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Las Palmas. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age of our resident population is an active 80 year old. Our residents enjoy board games, puzzles, numerous speakers, entertainment, outings, meals and shopping.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Nearby restaurants, beach and site seeing.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Las Palmas has organized?

Outing to see movies, dinners and lots of day trips to St. Augustine or NSB Norwoods recently.

What transportation services does Las Palmas offer to independent living residents?

Transport to doctors appointments, religious locations, shopping trips

What makes the chef or dining program at Las Palmas exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Chef has wide array of food choices including, Latin, Italian and American. A global menu

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Common areas include and outdoor covered pool, outdoor covered seating, Tv room, library and game room.

What safety features or security measures does Las Palmas offer to independent living residents?

Safety includes a GPS based first alert push button device. The community doors are locked between 7:30pm and 7:30am to non residents

If Las Palmas accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Las Palmas is pet friendly and pets are welcome throughout the community except in the dining room.

Does Las Palmas work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Doctors choice and Apex Home Health are onsite along with a full time physical therapists.

Costs for Las Palmas

Photos of Las Palmas

Services and Amenities of Las Palmas

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Las Palmas

Las Palmas is located in Palm Coast, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Las Palmas for a visit...and stay!

Map of Las Palmas