Las Palmas Palm Coast, FL

Las Palmas (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Las Palmas

Independent Living Reviews for Las Palmas

April 18, 2017

We had friends who liked living at Las Palmas. The couple had a third floor, two-bedroom place, and when he passed away, his wife moved to a single-bedroom on the third floor. It's a very nice place. We had a very nice meal there. It would be my first choice.

October 04, 2016

By Ray860613

I liked Las Palmas very much, but I cannot afford it. It’s very clean. The rooms were nice, 2-bedrooms. They got a lot of swimming pool and other activities there. The dining area is very pretty and nice. We liked everything about it. If I could afford that, I would move in tomorrow and give up this house.

May 10, 2016

By Caring SonVZTPE

Las Palmas seemed like a really nice place with really friendly people. The rooms were adequate and spacious enough.

March 18, 2016

By Donna120968350

I chose Las Palmas for my mother-in-law. It was the least expensive and provides food and transportation. It's very convenient being as it's close to our house. The staff seems very good, is always available, and answers all of our questions. They have quite a few activities going on every day.

March 13, 2016

By Rod9

I was impressed with Las Palmas. It was a very nice, fairly new facility that allowed pets. I would have suggested it to my parents if things turned out differently. I saw the two-bedroom unit, which was the one I liked for them. The dining room was very nice. The staff memeber who assisted me with the tour was very pleasant.

February 21, 2016

By Ginger10

Las Palmas was a lovely place. It was just too big, so I thought my friend would not be able to get the kind of care she needed. The rooms are very nice and spacious. The staff who assisted me during the tour was very cordial. I would recommend this facility. The dining room was nice.

March 08, 2015

By Harold21

Las Palmas is a very nice place. When we walked in, we saw it has a big dining room. They had a big outdoor heated pool that was all screened in. The staff was very nice. We had lunch in the facility, and the food was very good. They had a lot of activities.

January 29, 2015

By Caring100962050

Las Palmas was beautiful, and I would have loved for my parents to go there. It was 55 and over, and both my husband and I are over 55, so we liked that we could live here. It was very nice.

September 08, 2014

By Gloria31

I love everything about Las Palmas. I love the way they cook for the residents and they clean. You name it, they do it for you, and I love it. The people are very nice as well. If you have the money, this is the place to go.

July 31, 2014

The staff at Las Palmas was very accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean. None of them has a kitchen area because they serve them meals. The food was good. It was very tasty. The residents seemed happy. The environment seemed very good. The facility was clean. They have a recreational area, several different games, and a library section. They seemed to care very much for their residents. They were very gracious. I just thought it was very expensive, but it is for those who have money and can afford it.

April 11, 2014

By Paul34

I choose Las Palmas because its location is very close to my daughter. It's a very nice place. The apartment I have is OK. The staff are very good as well as the food.

September 25, 2013

By Alice12

I visited Las Palmas because it was in the neighborhood where I live. In fact, I had been back several times because I have several friends living there. They have nice accommodations. The people there were very friendly. However, it was a bit expensive for me.

Questions about Las Palmas

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Las Palmas. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Nearby restaurants, beach and site seeing.

What transportation services does Las Palmas offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Las Palmas exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Las Palmas offer to independent living residents?

If Las Palmas accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Las Palmas work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Las Palmas

Photos of Las Palmas

Services and Amenities of Las Palmas

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub, Washer Dryer Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Clubhouse, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Las Palmas

Las Palmas is located in Palm Coast, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Las Palmas for a visit...and stay!

Map of Las Palmas