Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Reviews of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

November 30, 2015

By Carol108394850

I am extremely happy here. The apartments are beautiful, very bright, and roomy. The staff is very professional and friendly. I have not eaten there, but mom is happy with the food. They have bingo, all kinds of holiday events, and sing-alongs. It’s wonderful.

July 12, 2015

The rooms here were all clean and would meet my needs. We had lunch there, and the food was good. The woman I interacted with was friendly, and she was the only person I was with -- the sales person -- and she was very good.

March 27, 2015

By Pamela33

I think it was a wonderful facility. It's very nicely decorated, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food was excellent. But my dad just didn't fit in there very well and he would get confused as to where his room was. They bring in musical artists every Friday afternoon, they have chair aerobics, a book club, and outings. They also have a swimming pool, a clubhouse where they do other activities, like arts and crafts, and even happy hour on Friday afternoons. They had a variety of things to do. I think they even have a Bridge club where they play cards. My mother-in-law is there.

January 12, 2015

By Pat100628850

It is fine, the apartments were beautiful, and the staff was very nice and very home-like. I am in independent living so I have my own dining room.

November 24, 2014

By CaringMan00000973

It was OK. We liked it too, but we have preferred the other facility. The dining room seems to be OK; we had looked at them. We had looked at the entire facility -- assisted living and independent -- it seems OK. The room sizes were a little small for the most part, but the rest of the facility seems OK.

September 23, 2013

By Mark21

My aunt is here. The place is very clean, bright and very light. What I like best is that the staff is excellent, honest, understanding and accommodating. We are able to work out a meal plan. Their food is good. They did the supervision of my aunt very well. She's in a two-bedroom apartment. They go out to see movies. They go out shopping. They have arts and crafts. They have sing-a-long. They have everything there.

Independent Living Reviews for Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

November 03, 2017

By Pat

The tour was good, but it was not the right fit for us. I like the layout of the apartments. We looked at an independent living 2-bedroom, which was nice. There was quite a bit of storage space. It's very adequate. I know they offer assisted living too. They have lots of activities. They have exercises, a library, and crafts. They serve two meals a day. They offer housekeeping once a week and they do your sheets and towels once a week. They have a bus, but they only go within five miles.

May 09, 2017

By MN830056

I loved it. I would move there. The facility and apartments were very nice. I looked at a three-bedroom apartment and was quite impressed with the whole community. The people were extremely friendly, and I liked the location. The food was good, too.

April 25, 2017

By Jean167485

We are here. So far, we are pleased. It is a very quiet and prestigious place, and we feel at home here. We cannot ask for anything better for the staff. The place is very comfortable, very attractive, and very calming. The area is very close to everything like doctors, shopping, and church. We participate in several things, like discussion groups, entertaining groups, games, and church.

March 07, 2017

By Helen007361

It has everything that a person can possibly want. It is like their own home. The apartments are lovely. They are like as big as my house. They have exercise machines and classes. They have swimming. They have creative classes, and they have a library.

December 16, 2015

By Gussie1

It is really nice. They had a beautiful restaurant-style service for the residents. The apartments were really nice, with separate bedroom and kitchen. They have lots of activities, like arts and cards games. The dining area was beautiful. They have a coffee bar and ice cream shop for the residents. It’s just neat. The lady in charge of marketing is really nice.

Costs for Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Photos of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Services and Amenities of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

• Pool

• Pets: Yes

About Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Senior assisted living at Garden Estates of Temple offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Garden Estates of Temple, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Temple has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Garden Estates of Temple, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Garden Estates of Temple offers independent living in Temple for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Garden Estates of Temple will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week