Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

815 Briar Creek Blvd, Palm Bay, FL 32905
Glenbrooke at Palm Bay (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 44 days

One Month Free and Waived Community fee on Independent Living Apartments. Rate Lock until 2020!

Reviews of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

December 16, 2015

By S. Decker

Glenbrooke was reasonably priced, and the care that they gave and the setting that it’s in, I just felt that was the best choice for us. The staff is extremely helpful. They don’t have any complaints with the food. Everything has been very good.

November 30, 2015

By Carol108394850

I am extremely happy with Glenbrooke. The apartments are beautiful, very bright, and roomy. The staff is very professional and friendly. I have not eaten there, but mom is happy with the food. They have bingo, all kinds of holiday events, and sing-alongs. It’s wonderful.

July 12, 2015

The rooms at Glenbrooke were all clean and would meet my needs. We had lunch there, and the food was good. The woman I interacted with was friendly, and she was the only person I was with -- the sales person -- and she was very good.

May 12, 2015

By Donald37

Glenbrook was a very nice place. The rooms were gorgeous. The dining room facilities were nice. The whole place was nice, but it was just a little bit pricey. They had and exercise room, a computer room, a swimming pool, and walking paths. They had all kinds of goodies. They had day trips. From what I could see, the residents seemed to be really happy there.

March 27, 2015

By Pamela33

I think Glenbrooke was a wonderful facility. It's very nicely decorated, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food was excellent. But my dad just didn't fit in there very well and he would get confused as to where his room was. They bring in musical artists every Friday afternoon, they have chair aerobics, a book club, and outings. They also have a swimming pool, a clubhouse where they do other activities, like arts and crafts, and even happy hour on Friday afternoons. They had a variety of things to do. I think they even have a Bridge club where they play cards. My mother-in-law is there.

March 14, 2015

By Maizy

While this facility was once the best in the area for senior residents, this is no longer the case. Glenbrooke still offers a number of social activities for residents and the staff still tries to respond to residents' concerns, but management often does not listen to staff feedback. What primarily accounts for this decline in quality? Lack of effective management, repair issues either ignored or poorly handled, and the exodus of many staff members to nearby senior living facilities. A substantial cultural change at the management level is necessary before this facility can restore its once quality rating.

January 12, 2015

By Pat100628850

Glenbrooke is fine, the apartments were beautiful, and the staff was very nice and very home-like. I am in independent living so I have my own dining room.

November 24, 2014

By CaringMan00000973

Glenbrook was OK. We liked it too, but we have preferred the other facility. The dining room seems to be OK; we had looked at them. We had looked at the entire facility -- assisted living and independent -- it seems OK. The room sizes were a little small for the most part, but the rest of the facility seems OK.

November 14, 2014

We had lunch at Glenbrooke. The menu was nice and the food was good but I wasn’t impressed with the whole setting there. It just seemed old to me. The floor seemed dark. The staff was wonderful. We were in the rooms and they were OK. The overall feeling there just turned me off.

September 23, 2013

By Mark21

My aunt is in Glenbrooke. The place is very clean, bright and very light. What I like best is that the staff is excellent, honest, understanding and accommodating. We are able to work out a meal plan. Their food is good. They did the supervision of my aunt very well. She's in a two-bedroom apartment. They go out to see movies. They go out shopping. They have arts and crafts. They have sing-a-long. They have everything there.

September 09, 2013

By Diane37

Glenbrooke at Palm Bay was multiple stories, very spread out, and that also required a lot of walking. The building was beautifully done. It was really nice. It's got a beautiful landscaping. The staff was very proud of their facility and they work very hard to keep the residents happy.

May 11, 2012

By commercesd

The Glenbrooke at Palm Bay assisted living facility appeared really well-kept from the exterior. We had been looking for a place for my friend's mother to live in Florida. She has many friends and family there, so this region is ideal for her and the family, There was a nice little on the grounds, where seniors may enjoy themselves and where they can host many gatherings. The main foyer was reminiscent of a bed and breakfast. The living suites were all nicely sized and beautifully decorated. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures. We could see that my friend's mother could enjoy living in any of them. The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here. Activities and events outside of the facility included casual and fine dining, the library, art venues, theater and films. They also host many general and private parties for residents to enjoy with family and friends. The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The dining areas were all lovely, with nice furniture and a peaceful, yet stimulating atmosphere. The staff here was very caring and attentive. All of the senior's needs appeared to be met very easily, in a caring and friendly manner.

Independent Living Reviews for Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

March 07, 2017

By Helen007361

Glenbrooke at Palm Bay has everything that a person can possibly want. It is like their own home. The apartments are lovely. They are like as big as my house. They have exercise machines and classes. They have swimming. They have creative classes, and they have a library.

September 14, 2016

By Mama J.

Glenbrooke at Palm Bay was the best that I had seen. Everything was so pleasant and nice. The people were nice, they had a beautiful lobby, the food was good, and the grounds were well-kept and clean. The only thing is I couldn’t live there because it was way back off the road in the woods. I’ve lived in the country before, and I said I’ll never do it again. I’m a city girl, and I need the sunshine, and too many trees around does not give you a lot of sunshine. I would recommend it for anybody else really because it was nice. The staff toured us through the whole thing and introduced us to several people. We talked to a couple of the residents, and they were very nice.

June 22, 2016

By Wendy441256

I had a short tour at Glenbrooke at Palm Bay. Independent living were in separate building that look like an apartment complex, and the main part in the middle held people that required assisted living and more care. Moving to assisted living makes the price go up dramatically.

February 26, 2016

By Hon1

My grandmother is in Glenbrooke. The people are very welcoming, everything is clean, and the location is peaceful. It is not busy, but it is a very active community. We ate there, and the food is good. A person can be as active as they want to be. I like that it is not pretentious, like you do not have to dress up to go to lunch. They have a variety of activities for different ages. Loreta, the director, is just wonderful and very nice. It has a great dining hall and exercise room.

December 16, 2015

By Gussie1

Glenbrooke at Palm Bay is really nice. They had a beautiful restaurant-style service for the residents. The apartments were really nice, with separate bedroom and kitchen. They have lots of activities, like arts and cards games. The dining area was beautiful. They have a coffee bar and ice cream shop for the residents. It’s just neat. The lady in charge of marketing is really nice.

October 31, 2015

Glenbrooke was very nice and very impressive. The people were very much receptive to us, and we had questions on how you progress and how you get into it. The staff looked great; they were about our ages, and we could mingle in. It’s not high class, but it’s a little bit outside of our pocketbook range. It was very well-kept-up and very well-maintained. They could add on some more units.

January 12, 2015

By Bob100598650

I found Glenbrooke at Palm Bay to be very well managed. They have nice apartments in the regular section, while those that need assistance have a place in the other building that seems to be efficient as well. The independent living section is excellent. The apartment has two large bedrooms with a dining area, a kitchen, and a balcony. The apartment is excellent. The staff is wonderful. They are well trained in what they are showing. They are very kind considering that they were young women. Everything impressed me with this facility; it was very nice.

Costs for Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Photos of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Services and Amenities of Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

About Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

Senior assisted living at Garden Estates of Temple offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Garden Estates of Temple, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Temple has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Garden Estates of Temple, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Garden Estates of Temple offers independent living in Temple for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Garden Estates of Temple will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week