Seasons by Riviera

Reviews of Seasons by Riviera

Memory Care Reviews for Seasons by Riviera

December 16, 2015

By Alyce3

Seasons by Riviera was very nice, but the people that reside there were older than my husband and needed more care. The rooms were adequate though.

August 13, 2015

We were given a self-tour at Seasons by Riviera, so everything is in best behavior. I thought the facility was quite comfortable looking, although I was not impressed with the number of bathrooms available for the number of guests that they would have. I think I saw two bathrooms for like 20 people that they had there -- and I was a little surprised with that -- but otherwise it seems good. I got there in the morning, and people were sitting down having breakfast. Those that needed a little assistance were getting it. The only thing that stood out the most to me was that it was convenient for me because it was close to the house and the surroundings were clean.

December 23, 2013

By Annamaria1

My dad is in The Seasons. It is a very small facility but they're very caring. They really cater to his needs. He has been there since October 1st. His room is very nice. He has an alarm on his bed now so that in case he gets up during the night, they are very much aware of it so that he can avoid falling in the future. My mom eats there with him everyday. She's very happy with the food there; however, they are a little saltier than what she would like. The staff has been quite attentive. They have therapy for him daily. They also would bathe him three times a week, help feed him, and take him to doctor's appointments. I would absolutely recommend this facility to others. However, some of their caregivers could use a little bit more patience, not so much with him, but I've seen it with other residents.

May 31, 2013

By Mikelle

The people of Seasons were very nice. They were really wonderful people. It didn't have much of a view; it's just kind of a house out in the woods. The residents were in a private room and the price was beyond what my mother was capable of paying. But, it was very, very nice there and secure.
See all Memory Care reviews (4) See fewer reviews

Photos of Seasons by Riviera

Services and Amenities of Seasons by Riviera

About Seasons by Riviera

At Seasons by Riviera, we understand the challenges for those living with memory loss and for the people who love them. Providing care and support twenty-four hours a day takes a great amount of energy, emotional strength and a great deal of support. Our award-winning Bridge to Rediscoveryâ„¢ program helps give people with Alzheimer's and other types of dementias the specialized care they need as they rediscover the joy in everyday life. We have day, overnight and live-in options to fit any of your needs.

Map of Seasons by Riviera