Brookdale Ormond Beach West

Brookdale Ormond Beach West (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Ormond Beach West

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Ormond Beach West

April 23, 2014

One of the places that was recommended to me was Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach, and so I did go there for a visit. I like the staff in this facility. I like the rooms because they're spacious with a little more of a personal touch.

July 24, 2012

By Karen18

We just moved my mother a couple of weeks ago. The main reason why we chose this facility is because of their staff ratio versus the residents. Their staff ratio was really good. They can take care of the residents better. They are friendly and caring towards the residents and the family of the residents. I like that the residents are in a structured environment. I like that they know what's gonna be happening during the day and there they plenty of good activities. They have scrap-booking and they take the residents out once in a while. She is in studio setting and it's really lovely. Their meals looked great and the menus looked great.

April 10, 2012

By commercesd

My friend and I went to visit the Clare Bridge of Ormond Beach assisted living facility since he is looking for a place for his mother to live. The outside grounds had lush, well-kept greenery. There was also a nice area in back for residents and their friends and families to enjoy. The foyer was fresh, bright and airy. As we walked through the facility, we could see that it was kept clean and nice for the residents. It was also clear that they can handle different levels of ambulation and memory impairment. The restaurant style dining areas offered many delicious choices. The lunch we saw looked like one you might find in an upscale venue. Their was also had a private dining room for friends and family to enjoy. The facility offers plenty of amenities - like social enrichment activities within and around the community. The staff takes residents on weekly outings for shopping and entertainment, nature walks and other recreational activities. The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. They may take exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, or use the weight training and other equipment. Residents may also enjoy the outer walk ways around the building. The private housing options spacious apartments, and a variety of floor plans to choose from, were all lovely and looked like they had been personalized. This looked like a great place for seniors to live, in a caring and safe environment.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Ormond Beach West

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Ormond Beach West

About Brookdale Ormond Beach West

At Brookdale Ormond Beach West we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Ormond Beach West are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Ormond Beach West