Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park

June 19, 2017

By chadsmith013

if you love your family, do not send them here. Much of the staff is rude and uncaring. They act as if they are doing you a favor. You rarely see your doctor. My mom is miserable there. They are routinely late on your medication. They give excuses, the computer went down, im the only one here, someone else called out, its always something. The food is horrible. My mom had a grilled cheese and I was able to break it in half as it cracked when I bent it. My mom is also diabetic. They routinely bring her hard white bread as well as desserts with sugar in it. She consistently has to remind them she is diabetic. Their response is, well don't eat it. She needs to eat and gain weight back, but its hard to do here. Her sugar should be tested first thing in the morning, yet they dont ever show up until right before lunch. This place is down right awful. The place smells of feces. They are understaffed and alot of the ones that are there, simply dont care. i confronted the lady that brought the medicine late. she apologized and said they were understaffed and the equipment they work with is old and outdated and always going down. She also admitted she wouldnt want to eat the food there. Whoever is in charge here, should be FIRED!!!!!

Chad, thanks for bringing your concerns about your mother's care and food to our attention. While we cannot discuss patient care in a public forum, could you please contact us on our Care Line? We would like to hear more about your experience.

November 30, 2015

My parent is staying at Heartland of Orange Park for rehab. They also have a long-term section. He likes the people, but he said the food is not great; it's like hospital food. The staff is good. The room is not bad.

May 28, 2014

My mother-in-law has been enjoying her stay at Heartland Health Care Center. She's been there a month and a half now. It's very clean. The staff are very friendly, kind, and caring. The dining area is nice, clean, and spacious. There are two clients per room. The room is about the same size as most places' are. It's enough space for the bed, a chair, and a closet. They also have an in-room bathroom.

Services and Amenities of Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park

Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park is a senior living provider in Orange Park, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center Orange Park