Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

July 06, 2015

By Patricia110515150

Their rooms could be a little better at Oakhurst Square. They were like regular hospital rooms. My father was well taken care of. It did not have a homey atmosphere.

March 13, 2014

By Veronica S

I would never recommend this facility. The care is negligent and administration is ineffective. I honestly believe they hastened my family member's death.

October 09, 2013

By Joe21

I was at Oakhurst to visit my aunt, the facility is very nice, an upscale facility. It looked good and clean. My aunt seemed to be comfortable in this rehab facility. The facility appears to be well kept and the personnel were very nice.

September 12, 2013

By Sherry18

It was beautiful, well maintained and excellent facility. It had a big hospital attached to it. People looked very comfortable even though they were wheelchair bound.

August 09, 2013

By Nancy55569050

My dad was with Oakhurst Center for about five week. The physical therapy people were very good. They worked very well with him with his therapy. They were very patient with him. He was hearing impairment and they would lean down and speak to him so that he would understand the instructions. He was in a wheel chair and he was a real fall hazard so they had alarms on his bed and on wheelchair to make sure that he didn't would get up and fall. When he had c-diff while he was there, they isolated him in a private room. They took good care of him with that. They kept him clean. All in all, I was very pleased with the way they took care of him. The only problem I had with them was on the weekend they seemed to be short staffed.

March 28, 2013

By Janet11

I would give this a facility a five/five stars in all aspects.

April 28, 2012

By KK1

"We've gone to this nursing home and one of the attendants stole my wife's credit card and over billed us. They take her credit card when she billed to therapy then they go out for lunch, filled the car with gasoline, then got back and put the credit card back. And now I'm trying to get my money back. And I have to get a lawyer. They also gave her a form to sign that cause her to drop her medical insurance and sign up for medicare because they didn't want to do the paperwork to billed to the medical insurance to get the money. Stay away from this place!"

Photos of Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

About Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Ocala, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center