Quality Health Care Center

Quality Health Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Quality Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Quality Health Care Center

March 20, 2015

I went to Quality Health Care, and it is a regular nursing home located at North Port. It is a nursing home, but compared to the other facility, it is much better. It is cleaner looking, and it is more modern looking. It definitely would have been a possibility if I was going to put my dad in a nursing home. They take Medicaid. It would have worked out if I had to go that route with him, but I'm trying to keep him out of a nursing home surrounding as much as I can. I heard good things about them. I was there between shifts and between meals, but they did have activities going on. I was there when it was President's Day, so they were all assembled in the little social room talking about President's Day and the Presidents. At least people were there, and somebody was making an attempt to bring them in to what was going on in the outside world. I thought that was pretty nice. The room looked pretty typical. They just looked like hospital rooms. They didn't really have much warmth to them, but it is a nursing home, and that is what I have come to expect. I would recommend this place as a nursing home.

September 15, 2014

By Eda1

I didn't like how the people at Quality Health Care Center behaved with me. Also the people who worked there have liberty to decide who they are going to take or not. Nevertheless, the facility was very pleasant and very nicely situated. The price was right. They were the most reasonable, they were $195 a day. I would have liked my husband that he would go there, but they didn't take him. The fellow who evaluated my husband said that he is not cooperative and that he is difficult. What do you expect? My husband has dementia.

About Quality Health Care Center

Quality Health Care Center is a senior living provider in North Port, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Quality Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Quality Health Care Center