The Gardens of North Port

Reviews of The Gardens of North Port

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens of North Port

December 23, 2014

By Caring103320750

The main reason we picked The Gardens of North Port because it’s all on one floor. She doesn’t have to go in an elevator or up and down stairs. Her room is sunny, so they have a lot of light in the rooms. They have activities, and she gets her hair done once a week. There are people coming in and singing, and it's very nicely decorated through the holiday. The rent hasn’t been corrected. Others have petty cash accounts, and I would think it would be computerized. It’s all done by hand and sometimes there’s a little misunderstanding. Financially, they need to be a little bit more accurate. As far as the care part of the staff, they’ve been all real good at coming and checking on mom and getting her meds.

March 28, 2014

I have a place in mind. It is called Gardens of North Port. I like it. I have looked at some other places, and I like it there. It was clean and pleasant. It was in line with the prices of other places. I haven't really made a final decision, but that one is my favorite place right now. The staff was professional. They have activities for their residents. They were playing bingo at that time.

February 28, 2014

By billnval

My mother-in-law was in this facility for two months, and the only reason we removed her from it was that her condition worsened and she needed 24-hour nursing care that an ALF could not provide. We spent a lot of time there with her, and we were very pleased with the caregiving staff, the facility itself, the management, and also the dining. It is a beautiful, clean, friendly place with lots of activities for residents at various levels of independence. We only wish we had moved her there sooner so that she could have had more enjoyment of everything that was available to her there.

Services and Amenities of The Gardens of North Port

About The Gardens of North Port

The Gardens of North Port is a senior living provider in North Port, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Gardens of North Port for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Gardens of North Port