Grand Court Lakes

Grand Court Lakes (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Grand Court Lakes

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Court Lakes

August 31, 2014

I am now in Grand Court Lakes. The environment is beautiful. It is a very quiet community. I have my own apartment and I pay my own electricity. I am very happy here. The staff is patient. There are people who do the laundry and cleaning, but I like to do my own cleaning and laundry. They provide me breakfast, lunch and dinner, but I also cook. There are a lot of activities. We have a lake, a swimming pool and a jaccuzi. They also take us out to do activities and we go shopping every Friday.

April 17, 2012

By commercesd

The Grand Court Lakes assisted living facility in North Miami was one of the places we saw while looking in the region for my friend's mother. The property is located very near the lovely Star Lake. The lobby was clean and fresh with very nice staff to greet us. The grounds exterior was designed like a hotel or resort, with nicely appointed and beautifully landscaped greenery. The fitness center had well maintained equipment and ample rooms, including a pool and hot tub - which provided a relaxing spa feel. They also had daily classes and the residents could safely navigate the lovely grounds with adequate supervision as necessary. Their library was impressive, with many good books and games. They also offer Internet access. They also have a convenient salon. The meal menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. They also offer room service for those who may prefer it, for whatever reason. The living spaces were generous, with several different floor plans to choose from. Each unit included kitchens, plenty of closet space, nice sized bedrooms and the screened balconies were a nice added touch, so that residents could go outside any time they liked, which the mild Florida weather usually permits. The safety of the residents is assured since they issue emergency call pendants so that someone is always available in case assistance is needed. The residents are taken to many interesting events in the Miami region -- to take advantage of the vast cultural diversity. The many planned activities feature everything from book readings and discussions to the arts, for museums, galleries, film and theater. This is a full service senior community with exceptionally attentivel staff -- and we could see how anyone would really enjoy living in this environment.

About Grand Court Lakes

Grand Court Lakes is a senior living provider in North Miami, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Grand Court Lakes for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grand Court Lakes