Catholic Home Health Services North Miami, FL

Reviews of Catholic Home Health Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Catholic Home Health Services

April 05, 2012

By blimphead

They provide great individualized service to their residents. They treat them with respect and all the members of the community I've spoken with feel that they are treated with dignity and respect. Overall, while most nursing homes and retirement commmunities typically have a negative connotation to them, this particular one seems to have a lot of support and positive experiences to speak of. I would definitely recommend this place to someone in my family and other friends seeking to be taken care of and provided for. I think the ameinities are wonderful for all the residents seeking to remain active and keep themselves occupied. The staff is courteous and respectful and wonderful. I would hardly change a single thing about the place at all.

August 01, 2011

By faith59

My mother was at this facility for 2 weeks for physical therapy after a 5 day hospital stay. The facility was neat and clean and the staff was pleasant. The therapist really work great with the patients and treat them gently and with care as most of the patients are elderly. I visted this facility daily for 2 weeks at different times of the day while my mother was a patient there, and always found the facility clean and the staff helpful. I would gladly take my mother to that facility again in the future if need be. i'd definitely recommend them to family and friends.

About Catholic Home Health Services

Catholic Home Health Services is a senior living provider in North Miami, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Catholic Home Health Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Catholic Home Health Services