Bee Hive Homes of Niceville

Reviews of Bee Hive Homes of Niceville

Assisted Living Reviews for Bee Hive Homes of Niceville

July 31, 2013

By Heather8

We saw the Beehive Home and I liked their family room or joint living area where people hung out. They had one-person bedrooms without a living area in the room. They seemed very tight knit and family oriented. The staff that I met there was very nice, friendly, and very busy. They had activities like chair exercise, games, and puzzles. They had television, computer, and a piano. It was very pretty, but I thought it would be too small for my father to be there for a long time

February 03, 2012

By Jacob2

The Beehive Home in Niceville (Bluewater Bay) was used by some friends and their grandmother. She was taken there and she lived in happiness. Visitor hours are very flexible and they have people there twenty-four hours a day. They do have certifiable nurses who remember all the needs and administer to all the residents needs. Surprisingly there isn't a old person smell in the facility. It is very clean, and they have several janitors staffed. My friends enjoy visiting because the food is usually better then most nursing homes, and they have entertainment, usually classical piano or violin. Overall, I give this nursing home a 4.7 out of 5 mainly because of the price, staff, and the dependence. The price compared to other homes is just a little bit less. The staff is very friendly. They do have alarms that keep the member from leaving the facility. In the future, I will use the Beehive homes for my nursing home needs.

About Bee Hive Homes of Niceville

Bee Hive Homes of Niceville is a senior living provider in Niceville, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Bee Hive Homes of Niceville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bee Hive Homes of Niceville