Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples

Offers Memory Care

1155 Encore Way, Naples, FL 34110
Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 30 days

Rates are inclusive, offering per person Shared or Private Suite opportunities. We provide an individualized approach to memory care & a staffing model exceeding industry standards, all while maintaining flexibility to meet the needs of family budgets.

Reviews of Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples

Memory Care Reviews for Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples

April 18, 2018

By Helene

We always enjoy lunch with mom. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day Helene!

April 16, 2018

By Ruth

My husband was at Juniper for about three and half years. They were very caring and supportive to him, and they still are that way to me.

Thank you Ruth. We take great pride in being caring and supportive not only to our residents, but their families as well. We're happy to have touched you that way. We appreciate this great review and your recommendation. Have an awesome day!

March 20, 2018

By R. Donovan.

Very warm and knowledgeable personnel. All questions answered quickly and courteously. Constant updates and encouragement. Resident's room is cheerful and clean. Resident is treated kindly and kept busy physically and mentally. I would highly recommend Juniper Village.

Hi R. Donovan., we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We appreciate your recommendation. We hope to see you soon!

February 15, 2018

By C.S.

My father has been cared for with gentleness, concern, and love for the past 3 years. The caregivers are attuned not only to each resident's needs but to family member also. Management holds quarterly meetings with family members to review medications and vitals and to discuss any changes and/or concerns that either the staff or family may have. They have speaker speakers, entertainers, luncheons, counselors, etc. to make this illness a little easier to bear.

C.S., we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive here at Juniper Village at Naples. Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 21, 2017

By Adam

Juniper Village always goes over and beyond for their residents. 10 out of 10! I feel very comfortable referring my clients to their community.

Adam, thank you so much for the positive review! We truly appreciate your recommendation. Have an awesome day!

December 08, 2016

By Linda063185

My mom is very content, and she likes the food and her room. The level of care is good. The caregivers and staff are very nice and helpful.

Linda, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your recommendation.

December 08, 2016

By Bonnie010642

My husband has been a resident for 6 months. I am very pleased with the care he is receiving and I would highly recommend Juniper Village to anyone seeking care for a loved one.

Bonnie, thank you for your recommendation. We truly appreciate it.

November 29, 2016

By Debra461804

I am very pleased with the quality of care my mother is receiving at Juniper Village. The administrators and staff are competent, compassionate people. As an RN in the home-health industry, I have seen many facilities and I would highly recommend this one with its small homelike setting. Good meals, activities, on-site salon, and a nurse on duty 24/7 are also a plus.

Thank you Debra for your recommendation as both a family member and fellow professional. We appreciate you taking time to share your insightful comments. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

September 27, 2016

By Dave600258

The front office staff is outstanding. They are all so friendly and helpful. You can tell they all love their work. It makes a great environment for all workers and residents.

Dave, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2644976

My mother was a resident of Juniper Village for almost 2 years up until her death in July. All I can say is that if anyone out there is looking for a safe place for your loved one you need not look any further. My mom was in another facility before Juniper and it was not what I was looking for. I know that she enjoyed the cottage she was in very much. I felt that the staff truly cared for her and she cared for them as well. I can only say if you want to sleep at night knowing your loved one is safe and loved, look into Juniper Village. I thank the entire staff of Juniper Village from the bottom of my heart for taking such wonderful care of my mom Frieda. I know she felt the same. When you sit down during the day with a cup of coffee you might think of her and smile. Thank you all. With sincere thanks Eileen Schroeder

Thank you Eileen for sharing your wonderful experience with Juniper Village at Naples. It is truly our pleasure to care for all of our residents. We will fondly remember Frieda, and you, as we smile and have a cup of coffee. You really made our day today.

By Barton F. BroadheadTKIQI

Executive director and head nurse Grund are always motivated and interested in the residents. Staff is pleasant, ready to assist on first request and knowledgeable.

Thank you Barton for sharing this review.We are very proud of this community and its exemplary staff and appreciate your recognition of our Executive Director and Director of Wellness. Your continued referral to others means a great deal to us.

May 10, 2016

Juniper Village was OK. It was a smaller community and campus without many amenities. There’s a very small gathering area for the residents. It didn’t leave any mark, and I wasn’t impressed with the dining area, either. It didn’t look modern and was old. The living spaces for the residents could be modernized a little bit. The space they shared for community activities was a too-small living room area.

Thank you for visiting Juniper Village at Naples. At this memory care community we have found that the small house concept is preferable for those with dementia. The living spaces are purposefully designed to be home-like to give residents the feeling of being at home, in a smaller, less confusing environment. Each of the five cottages offers its own living room, dining room and other common areas, similar to what one would have at home. We appreciate you sharing your impressions of this community by this review.

By Nancy OkeefeOBNNQ

Juniper Village offers memory care patients a unique experience. The small cottages each equipped with kitchen, dining and living area provide a home like atmosphere which is less intimidating than an institutional setting. The staff director, nursing and caregivers couldn't be more helpful. Our concerns are addressed in a timely and caring manner. I feel that my mother is in very good hands.

Thank you Nancy. We appreciate your recognition of the benefits of the small house model and our helpful staff. We are pleased to offer the peace of mind that your mother is in good hands. Thank you for recommending us to others.

March 30, 2016

By Richard Russel

Caregivers are excellent, especially Fenande and Yve. The head nurse Sharon is outstanding along with her nursing staff. The facility manages resident care in a professional and kindly manner. The director of this facility , Maria, is outstanding! She has turned this place around and will continue to make improvements. The staff, caregivers and management are extremely helpful, caring and compassionate. Thanks.

Thank you Richard for recognizing some of our outstanding staff members and recommending us to others. We appreciate you taking the time to share you comments.

See all Memory Care reviews (22) See fewer reviews

Questions about Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

All staff members are trained in caring for those dementia including the administrative team, Activities, nursing, and caregiver staff. Understanding the challenges faced by those with memory decline and cognitive impairments and supporting their families regarding the emotional, behavioral and physical changes that might occur are top priorities of all staff.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Our staffing model exceeds industry standards. Each of our cottages is designed for a maximum of 14 residents. There is optimal wellness team staffing ratios in each cottage to meet the needs of our residents 24 hours per day. Each cottage staff team member promotes independence and encouragement ofphysical and cognitive well-being. Care plans are designed to meet the needs of the individual. With onsite physician, nursing, therapy, and psychological services, our approach encompasses the needs of each resident for a safe, secure, and confident quality of life. In addition to campus nursing and administrative staff, day shifts include 2 wellness team members in each cottage of up to 14 residents. Overnight staffing has 1 wlleness team member in each cottage along with on call wellness staff available on campus and by phone. Staffing in cottages reflect consistency of staff members, thus enhancing attention to individual needs and observation of any changes that might occur.

What programs or activities does Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Our Joyful Moments program includes art, music, pet, and sensory therapies. Individual and group activities encourage wellness, cognitive engagements, physical strength, socializing with peers, and fun! Residents participate in volunteer activities that promote a personal feeling of purpose. Spiritual programs nurture a feeling of inclusiveness and contribution. Activities encourage making new friends and finding a sense of purpose in daily living.

Our Director of Wellness and care staff continually determine the health and well being of residents. Our onsite Physician, Nurse practitioner and psychiatric nurse services provide for best practices in health and well-being. Onsite ancillary services including physical & occupational therapy, podiatry, laboratory, x-ray, diagnostic, and dental care allow residents to receive services without having travel off campus. These services relieve the responsibility of family members in coordinating appointments and transportation.

What techniques does Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Residents who need assistance with eating have access caregivers trained to do so. Adaptive devices that continue to promote as much independence as possible are often part of an individual's care plan.

How does Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Our Wellness and nursing team have continual contact with families. Any changes in medication administration or care needs are given as updates. Activities and administrative staff share photos of loved ones engaged in Joyful Moments programs via text and email. Nursing staff are available by phone 24 hours per day. All administrative staff have an open door policy, and an administrative team member is available 7 days per week to answer questions.

Describe the neighborhood around Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

The Opal at North Naples is located on a quiet street bordering the serene setting of a natural preserve. Our secure and extensive outdoor space provides the opportunity for residents to enjoy the beautiful Naples weather. Walking paths allow for casual strolls, and garden courtyards provide a view of flowers and palm trees. Front porches are the perfect spot for nature watching and catching a delightful Florida breeze.

Is Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Residents have access to 911 services for transport to local hospitals. Local hospitals include NCH Baker and NCH North Collier, Physicians Regional, Lee Health and Park Royal. Individual care needs and family discussions are part of any extension of care requiring a hospital setting. We have 2 on campus physicians. One is affiliated as a hospitalist at NCH in Collier County and one is affiliated with Lee Health in Lee County. Our on campus physicians along with our North Naples location makes access to nearby hospitals convenient for residents and families.

Costs for Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples

Photos of Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples

Services and Amenities of Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples

The Opal at North Naples was acquired by Opal Senior Living in 2019 with the goal of providing exceptional care while encouraging an active and engaged lifestyle for the residents we serve. Opal Senior Living together with its affiliates owns, operates and manages senior living communities and healthcare facilities throughout the country.

Three Meals A Day

We serve and our residents will enjoy three quality and healthy meals a day with many varities

Lifestyle Programs & Cultural Events

We also provide lifestyle programs to help our residents feel energetic, engaged and involved within the community

Emergency Response System

We have an Emergency Response System in place if and when in time it is needed

Housekeeping & Laundry Services

Light housekeeping, cleaning and laundry services are all available for our residents to give them more time to enjoy their independence

Wellness Planning

Residents can take part in any of our wellness programs; these programs are designed for the daily well being of our residents

Snacks And Beverages

Everyone gets an urge to snack on something every once in a while, we have plenty of choices of snacks and beverages

Medication Assistance

Assistance is available for our residents who need a little help with the handling and consumption of their medications

In-House Physicians Available

Physicians such as; Dentists, Podiatrist, Psychiatrist, and Physical Therapists are available upon request

Secured Memory Care Specialized Facilities

We have an entire units dedicated just for our residents with special and/or memory care needs

Thank you for your interest at The Opal at North Naples. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Juniper Village at Naples is a unique, purposefully built community with full, secure grounds for residents with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. We have earned the Alzheimer's Foundation of America Excellence in Care Giving designation and practice dementia-capable care and programming.

Map of Opal Senior Living Memory Care of Naples