Juniper Village at Naples

Reviews of Juniper Village at Naples

Memory Care Reviews for Juniper Village at Naples

March 20, 2018

By R. Donovan.

Very warm and knowledgeable personnel. All questions answered quickly and courteously. Constant updates and encouragement. Resident's room is cheerful and clean. Resident is treated kindly and kept busy physically and mentally. I would highly recommend Juniper Village.

Hi R. Donovan., we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We appreciate your recommendation. We hope to see you soon!

February 15, 2018

By C.S.

My father has been cared for with gentleness, concern, and love for the past 3 years. The caregivers are attuned not only to each resident's needs but to family member also. Management holds quarterly meetings with family members to review medications and vitals and to discuss any changes and/or concerns that either the staff or family may have. They have speaker speakers, entertainers, luncheons, counselors, etc. to make this illness a little easier to bear.

C.S., we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive here at Juniper Village at Naples. Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 21, 2017

By Adam

Juniper Village always goes over and beyond for their residents. 10 out of 10! I feel very comfortable referring my clients to their community.

Adam, thank you so much for the positive review! We truly appreciate your recommendation. Have an awesome day!

December 08, 2016

By Linda063185

My mom is very content, and she likes the food and her room. The level of care is good. The caregivers and staff are very nice and helpful.

Linda, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your recommendation.

December 08, 2016

By Bonnie010642

My husband has been a resident for 6 months. I am very pleased with the care he is receiving and I would highly recommend Juniper Village to anyone seeking care for a loved one.

Bonnie, thank you for your recommendation. We truly appreciate it.

November 29, 2016

By Debra461804

I am very pleased with the quality of care my mother is receiving at Juniper Village. The administrators and staff are competent, compassionate people. As an RN in the home-health industry, I have seen many facilities and I would highly recommend this one with its small homelike setting. Good meals, activities, on-site salon, and a nurse on duty 24/7 are also a plus.

Thank you Debra for your recommendation as both a family member and fellow professional. We appreciate you taking time to share your insightful comments. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

September 27, 2016

By Dave600258

The front office staff is outstanding. They are all so friendly and helpful. You can tell they all love their work. It makes a great environment for all workers and residents.

Dave, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2644976

My mother was a resident of Juniper Village for almost 2 years up until her death in July. All I can say is that if anyone out there is looking for a safe place for your loved one you need not look any further. My mom was in another facility before Juniper and it was not what I was looking for. I know that she enjoyed the cottage she was in very much. I felt that the staff truly cared for her and she cared for them as well. I can only say if you want to sleep at night knowing your loved one is safe and loved, look into Juniper Village. I thank the entire staff of Juniper Village from the bottom of my heart for taking such wonderful care of my mom Frieda. I know she felt the same. When you sit down during the day with a cup of coffee you might think of her and smile. Thank you all. With sincere thanks Eileen Schroeder

Thank you Eileen for sharing your wonderful experience with Juniper Village at Naples. It is truly our pleasure to care for all of our residents. We will fondly remember Frieda, and you, as we smile and have a cup of coffee. You really made our day today.

By Barton F. BroadheadTKIQI

Executive director and head nurse Grund are always motivated and interested in the residents. Staff is pleasant, ready to assist on first request and knowledgeable.

Thank you Barton for sharing this review.We are very proud of this community and its exemplary staff and appreciate your recognition of our Executive Director and Director of Wellness. Your continued referral to others means a great deal to us.

May 10, 2016

Juniper Village was OK. It was a smaller community and campus without many amenities. There’s a very small gathering area for the residents. It didn’t leave any mark, and I wasn’t impressed with the dining area, either. It didn’t look modern and was old. The living spaces for the residents could be modernized a little bit. The space they shared for community activities was a too-small living room area.

Thank you for visiting Juniper Village at Naples. At this memory care community we have found that the small house concept is preferable for those with dementia. The living spaces are purposefully designed to be home-like to give residents the feeling of being at home, in a smaller, less confusing environment. Each of the five cottages offers its own living room, dining room and other common areas, similar to what one would have at home. We appreciate you sharing your impressions of this community by this review.

By Nancy OkeefeOBNNQ

Juniper Village offers memory care patients a unique experience. The small cottages each equipped with kitchen, dining and living area provide a home like atmosphere which is less intimidating than an institutional setting. The staff director, nursing and caregivers couldn't be more helpful. Our concerns are addressed in a timely and caring manner. I feel that my mother is in very good hands.

Thank you Nancy. We appreciate your recognition of the benefits of the small house model and our helpful staff. We are pleased to offer the peace of mind that your mother is in good hands. Thank you for recommending us to others.

March 30, 2016

By Richard Russel

Caregivers are excellent, especially Fenande and Yve. The head nurse Sharon is outstanding along with her nursing staff. The facility manages resident care in a professional and kindly manner. The director of this facility , Maria, is outstanding! She has turned this place around and will continue to make improvements. The staff, caregivers and management are extremely helpful, caring and compassionate. Thanks.

Thank you Richard for recognizing some of our outstanding staff members and recommending us to others. We appreciate you taking the time to share you comments.

See all Memory Care reviews (20) See fewer reviews

Costs for Juniper Village at Naples

Photos of Juniper Village at Naples

Services and Amenities of Juniper Village at Naples

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility #9761

About Juniper Village at Naples

Juniper Village at Naples is a senior living provider in Naples, Florida that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Juniper Village at Naples for more details on services and rates.

Map of Juniper Village at Naples