HarborChase of North Collier

Reviews of HarborChase of North Collier

Memory Care Reviews for HarborChase of North Collier

August 09, 2015

By Caring son10

It was pretty much the best place that we have found in Naples. We had already been to others, and they were just terrible. My father is at a place called Harbor Chase of North Collier. It just seems like the facility itself is well taken care of. This place is pretty sound as far as the building is concerned, and the security is very well managed. They don't give out the passcodes to anybody. So if you are a guest, you have to have somebody let you in and out. It is memory care, so you can imagine that it is not going to be happy times all the time for everybody, but in my father's case, he's lost his glasses and his shoes, so things come out missing, and I don't know that much effort is made in helping find the missing items. His shoes have been missing for a week, and they can't find them anywhere, so we had to get him an extra pair of shoes. All complaints aside, they do take care of my father. I talk to him regularly, and he seems to be happy. And, at least, he is never itchy, nervous, anxious, or in a bad mood.

July 31, 2014

By Caring87205550

My mother is at HarborChase. It suits our needs and she seems to be well taken care of. The people there are friendly and responsive. They have church services which she enjoys very much. She enjoys playing games, too. They play different games and have activities during the day. They keep them pretty busy; there's always something going on. They hold family events and family lunches once a month. They also have family information session, which are very nice. The staff is always available to answer questions whether it's a weekend or a weekday. I think it's a clean and homey place.

July 18, 2014

By Glenda7

My mother is in Harbor Chase Memory Care (Harbor Chase of North Collier). I chose it because I am very impressed with the cleanliness and organization, and I like the fact that my mother can enter as a private pay patient, stay there, transition to Medicaid, and not have to move. I am familiar with the neighborhood, and I am happy with it. The rooms are bright and fairly nicely laid out. You bring your own furniture, which we did, and every time I am there the room is as clean and orderly as the first time I saw it. It has its own bathroom and a little refrigerator. The dining area is very nicely appointed. It has a bright, pleasant color. It has cloth tablecloths, china, and silverware. It is always cleaned between meals, it is always fresh appearing, and it is orderly. I have lunch, and the food is good. They do a lot of things. They play bingo, sing, and go on field trips. I have visited a couple of times and she's been out on a field trip. The go to the nature conservancy and walk in the park. I tell you, it has been two months since she has made a beautiful transition, and she seems quite happy. I think she feels comfortable there now, because she is always with somebody. They only have one issue, and it didn't have anything to do with how my mother is treated. Some of the staff who aren't hands-on are rather unhelpful and uncooperative. I had issues early on, I had them straightened out, and now I never have any problems. They are now exceedingly helpful. They are pleasant. They seem to genuinely like what they are doing. They all pitch in to do the same job; each one steps in and takes the job from the next one, and it flows very nicely. The residents seem to like all them, and they seem to enjoy everybody. I don't see any bad talking and I don't hear any yelling.

June 06, 2012

By FloriKat

Harbor Chase Memory Care has a wonderful, loving staff who are very responsive to individual resident and family needs. The facility is clean, nicely decorated, well equipped and efficiently designed for residents. Resident activities are available for all levels of dementia care. Professional services are available on site. The dining room serves excellently prepared and well presented food that tastes wonderful. Harbor Chase Memory Care has a family atmosphere staffed with caregivers who really care. There is always a cheerful welcome waiting for you at Harbor Chase Memory Care.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for HarborChase of North Collier

Photos of HarborChase of North Collier

Services and Amenities of HarborChase of North Collier

• Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7 To 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About HarborChase of North Collier

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of North Collier, and the highest standard of Dementia and Alzheimer's care. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of North Collier, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard in senior care every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in Dementia and Alzheimer's care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

We are nestled on a quiet tree-lined street in North Naples FL. It is a vibrant community with a robust Life Enrichment Program, offering activities and programs between 9:00am-7:00pm daily. HarborChase has an Extended Congregate Care License (ECC) which is the highest level of licensing for memory care communities in the state of Florida. We also offer 24/7 nursing care and all care managers are certified nurses’ aides with specialized training in dementia/Alzheimer’s care.

Map of HarborChase of North Collier