Forsyth House

Forsyth House (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Forsyth House

Assisted Living Reviews for Forsyth House

March 28, 2016

I was very impressed with Forsythe House. In fact, that’s the place that I would consider moving my 92-year old mother if she decided to leave her current residence. The primary reason why I liked the facility was that it was laid out well. It had a clean smell, which is important for my mom. The staff that gave us the tour clearly demonstrated their commitment to taking care of seniors. The activity schedule that they had could be improved to earn a 5 rating. They do have some activities for the residents and said they were hoping to launch some new card activities, but it was clear that it was something that was not already available. The rooms looked accessable, especially for someone with limited mobility.

June 11, 2013

By Douglas P.

I used to volunteer at Forsyth House owned by Veritas. It was a lovely place. I said that if I ever retire, that's where I want to live. The move is just impossible financially to move back there again. If I have a first choice of every place and I would rate them a five plus, that would be the place. It's only a one story and probably less than a hundred apartments. I got to know everybody who lives there. I just went there to play the organ a couple of times a week. The food was great. My brother was a chaplain there so I used to help him with his little meetings. I used to go back during the day after I was retired and I played the organ for them, played 1940's stuff. They have a courtyard in the center. It is built square, with a courtyard in the middle. The double apartments for men and their wives face the inner court and all the singles are on the outside with the hallways, with the dining room and reception areas in the front. It's right across the street from the hospital there. It's a lovely place. From what I hear and what I've read, they're a pretty good company. All my family is up there, brother, uncle and one aunt left. They told me the place really look great. If I had the money I'll move there. My daughter is here, she's my closest relative and I don't want to get too far away from her. She would be able to take me out to the store and take me out to lunch once in a while.

August 09, 2012

By pjblazier

Other

My mother was a resident there in 2001. I was extremely pleased with all aspects of her care there. The facility is pleasant in appearance, clean, and has nice activities for the clients. The food was good and the people were caring.

June 26, 2012

By Steve3

The Forsyth House is very friendly and clean. From the very first day my mother moved in the staff has been attentive to her. She feels secure there, because help is there 24/7 and all she has to do is pull an alarm cord. She has done this on a couple of occasions and the staff has responded with quick and effective help. It took a few months for her to adjust to living there, but she now refers to it as home. I have visited some other assisted living facilities and this is the nicest I have seen. The rooms are larger than most. A big issue for my mother, is that she was able to have her dog move in with her. They permit small dogs if the resident is able to take care of them.

Costs for Forsyth House

Photos of Forsyth House

Services and Amenities of Forsyth House

• Personal Care Assistants

• State Licenses: AL9549

About Forsyth House

Welcome to Forsyth House Assisted Living, Milton FL

Caring, Passion and Respect.

Once you’ve experienced the gracious amenities and professionalism to be found at Forsyth House Assisted Living, you’ll agree it’s a place that’s difficult to forget.

Luxurious, affordable assisted living at its finest is waiting for you at Forsyth House Assisted Living.

Very special people deserve a place that’s just as special.

There’s a place where assisted living meets independent living, and that place is Forsyth House Assisted Living.

In this community, everything is about an invigorating lifestyle — along with the finest in care. From activities such as exercise programs, entertainment, and line dancing to special diet accommodations and gracious private rooms.

Forsyth House Assisted Living has been carefully designed to provide the maximum benefit to residents in every aspect of their daily lives. Each of our residents is provided with trained staff 24 hours a day to assist with personal care, medication assistance, laundry, and housekeeping services and maintenance services. Our Studio and One bedroom room units all have private baths (handicapped accessible) and kitchenettes complete with apartment size refrigerator/ freezer and microwave oven. Emergency call systems and smoke detectors and sprinkler systems are standard in all units. We are pet-friendly, and a beautician is on site.

Care Services

At Forsyth House Assisted Living you will find compassionate Resident Care Staff to provide the help you need and desire. From your first day, you will always be treated with dignity and respect by professional staff with your best interest at heart.

A Personalized Plan of Care will be designed by yourself, your family and our licensed nurse. Your personalized plan will be based on your needs and wants with your physician’s directions to provide:

• Bathing Assistance
  • Personal Hygiene
  • Transfer Support
  • Dressing Help
  • Continent Care
  • Activities of Daily Living
  • Personalized Needs

The Forsyth House Team promotes freedom of choice and independence. The caring staff offers as much or as little care as is needed. Your well-being and care are always at the top of our list.

For a truly independent lifestyle in assisted living that’s luxurious but affordable, it’s Forsyth House. Please call us today to schedule a free tour.

Map of Forsyth House