Forsyth House

Forsyth House (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Forsyth House

Assisted Living Reviews for Forsyth House

March 28, 2016

I was very impressed with Forsythe House. In fact, that’s the place that I would consider moving my 92-year old mother if she decided to leave her current residence. The primary reason why I liked the facility was that it was laid out well. It had a clean smell, which is important for my mom. The staff that gave us the tour clearly demonstrated their commitment to taking care of seniors. The activity schedule that they had could be improved to earn a 5 rating. They do have some activities for the residents and said they were hoping to launch some new card activities, but it was clear that it was something that was not already available. The rooms looked accessable, especially for someone with limited mobility.

June 11, 2013

By Douglas P.

I used to volunteer at Forsyth House owned by Veritas. It was a lovely place. I said that if I ever retire, that's where I want to live. The move is just impossible financially to move back there again. If I have a first choice of every place and I would rate them a five plus, that would be the place. It's only a one story and probably less than a hundred apartments. I got to know everybody who lives there. I just went there to play the organ a couple of times a week. The food was great. My brother was a chaplain there so I used to help him with his little meetings. I used to go back during the day after I was retired and I played the organ for them, played 1940's stuff. They have a courtyard in the center. It is built square, with a courtyard in the middle. The double apartments for men and their wives face the inner court and all the singles are on the outside with the hallways, with the dining room and reception areas in the front. It's right across the street from the hospital there. It's a lovely place. From what I hear and what I've read, they're a pretty good company. All my family is up there, brother, uncle and one aunt left. They told me the place really look great. If I had the money I'll move there. My daughter is here, she's my closest relative and I don't want to get too far away from her. She would be able to take me out to the store and take me out to lunch once in a while.

August 09, 2012

By pjblazier

Other

My mother was a resident there in 2001. I was extremely pleased with all aspects of her care there. The facility is pleasant in appearance, clean, and has nice activities for the clients. The food was good and the people were caring.

June 26, 2012

By Steve3

The Forsyth House is very friendly and clean. From the very first day my mother moved in the staff has been attentive to her. She feels secure there, because help is there 24/7 and all she has to do is pull an alarm cord. She has done this on a couple of occasions and the staff has responded with quick and effective help. It took a few months for her to adjust to living there, but she now refers to it as home. I have visited some other assisted living facilities and this is the nicest I have seen. The rooms are larger than most. A big issue for my mother, is that she was able to have her dog move in with her. They permit small dogs if the resident is able to take care of them.

Costs for Forsyth House

Photos of Forsyth House

Services and Amenities of Forsyth House

• Personal Care Assistants

• State Licenses: AL9549

About Forsyth House

Forsyth House Assisted Living is a senior housing facility that offers luxurious amenities. The community is located in Milton, FL. Forsyth House provides personalized care based on physician directions and the needs and wants of each resident. Trained staff are available 24 hours a day to assist with personal care, medication management, transfer support, laundry and housekeeping. Studio and one-bedroom apartments have private baths and kitchenettes complete with refrigerators and microwave ovens. Emergency call systems and smoke detectors are standard in all units. Pets are welcome at Forsyth House, and there is a beautician on-site. Forsyth House provides seniors with the opportunity to live independently while receiving the care they need.

Map of Forsyth House