The Town Square In Viera

Reviews of The Town Square In Viera

Assisted Living Reviews for The Town Square In Viera

May 25, 2012

By murphyleigh

The building seemed to be very well kept on the outside. Inside, we were greeted by staff and given a tour of the facility. It seemed to be a very nice facility with helpful nurses and staff. There were also a lot of very friendly residents that greeted us on our tour. I was happy to learn that they provide a lot of activities for their residents to participate in. They even have a bar available to residents on the weekends to allow them to have a drink but the staff monitors and limits the about of drinks the residents could have. It is a plus that independent doctors can come from their outside facilities to see their patient's there, so my family member was able to keep her regular doctor without having to arrange transportation or leave her new home. Overall we were very happy with Town Square and now my family member has her residence there.

May 11, 2012

By commercesd

While driving through the Melbourne region, we visited Town Square in Viera, since we were looking for an assisted living facility where my friend's mother could live. We were impressed that they could accommodate our last-minute visit. The main area seemed clean and well tended. The staff was very nice and treated the residents kindly - some of whom were not ambulatory. The communal rooms we saw were all nicely decorated. They all seemed to have a nice level of energy and participation. They have a variety of the typical activities that assisted living facilities usually have - plus they accept suggestions regularly. The food looked well-prepared and appetizing, like what you could find in upscale restaurants. The dining room was very nicely decorated. They seem to be able to accommodate most senior circumstances with a variety of living options available. We thought my friend's mother would really enjoy the little park area outside, which was close to the main door. We also thought it looked as though the staff could easily manage all of the residents, which is really important. We could see that my friend's mother could get along well here. This is a very nicely designed and well managed facility. The staff was friendly and kind and all of the seniors looked like they enjoyed living there.

Services and Amenities of The Town Square In Viera

About The Town Square In Viera

The Town Square In Viera is a senior living provider in Melbourne, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Town Square In Viera for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Town Square In Viera