Hibiscus Court

Reviews of Hibiscus Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Hibiscus Court

August 08, 2013

By Peter Panning

Hibiscus Court is awesome for my aunt. She feels independent without even noticing that the care pros help her with nearly everything daily. She has tons of friends- some even drive everyone for Ladies Lunches. The staff is amazing, they all KNOW all the residents. It really seems like being a part of a huge family. Just go tour and meet the staff. You can't go wrong here. They also were awesome when my uncle needed memory care help. He was able to be in memory care and still spend time with my aunt. Its great that its so connected for people in-between.

December 11, 2012

By gbduff

I didn't know how much "assistance" they would provide at first and was afraid my husband's needs would be more than they could provide, but they have let him "age in place" and have given him all the assistance he needs so far.

December 08, 2011

By sad daughter

This is a lovely facility but don't put your beloved parent or family member here unless they are healthy. If they need special care or attention shop around and make sure they are going to get it.

Sad Daughter, I wish I had more information on your situation. We provide excellent care and assistance to a wide range of resident needs. We pride ourselves on our excellent hospitality and care. All of our residents receive the special care that they need and thrive on. Not all of our residents come to us healthy, but we provide the best level of care possible. I welcome everyone thinking of making the transition to assisted living to come and see us. Please drop by for a tour, we welcome visitors and will gladly show you the great care that our residents receive.

Ashleigh Caswell Director of Marketing & Sales Hibiscus Court

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Hibiscus Court

Hibiscus Court offers senior assisted living and secured memory care services in Melbourne, FL. Licensed for 78 residents, Hibiscus Court is full of vibrant activity while also offering a warm and comfortable feel. The residence offers affordable Melbourne assisted living in “The Harbor City,” delivering personal services to all residents.

As you enter the breathtaking community, you feel like you are in a great resort hotel. From the spectacular and comfortable lobby to the club-style dining room and many activity areas, Hibiscus Court has it all. But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true East Coast Florida retirement assisted living lifestyle with comfort throughout.

Map of Hibiscus Court