Nursing Pavilion at Chipola Ret. Center

Reviews of Nursing Pavilion at Chipola Ret. Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Nursing Pavilion at Chipola Ret. Center

December 28, 2017

By Dirtyhalo

My husband was here two times and each time the nursing care was minimal .. when he was incontinent, he aids wiped him with dry material, never using warm water to clean him and his skin finally broke down and was blood red. When he was transferred to the hospital, they even made a comment about the care he had received .. All they are concerned about is the money. It's been two+ months since my husband passed and I'm still waiting for a refund of more than three-thousand (3,700+) dollars from this facility. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

March 29, 2013

By Victoria4

Chipolla Nursing Home is better than the previous one we saw. We visited this excellent facility for my dad less than a week ago and we really liked it there. The place was clean, well staffed and pleasant. In the way of nursing home, this is a nice, small facility.

September 08, 2008

By rkimmel

My loved one stayed here

We paid a sitter to stay in my mother's room due to lack of care by staff. Sitter was forbidden by staff to assist in any way. My mother vomited at 1:30 pm, when called by sitter, staff refused to suction her mouth. She laid there despite pleas from sitter and family until 5:30 when shift change nurse saved her and called an ambulance. At hospital, staff was appalled at condition of my mother's anal area,insisted on knowing where she had come from. She needed 3 units blood, had pnuemonia, intensive care for 3 weeks. State has declared no wrong doing,did not follow up on local hospital records, only viewed what this facility reports, so you are own your own. Be very afraid of this place!

Memory Care Reviews for Nursing Pavilion at Chipola Ret. Center

About Nursing Pavilion at Chipola Ret. Center

Nursing Pavilion at Chipola Ret. Center is a senior living provider in Marianna, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Nursing Pavilion at Chipola Ret. Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nursing Pavilion at Chipola Ret. Center