Margate Health Care Center

Reviews of Margate Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Margate Health Care Center

September 19, 2012

By bbeyerl

I feel that Margate Health Care Center is a wonderful place to reside the elderly who can no longer care for themselves. My grandfather lived there for about a year before he died. Every time my family went to visit him, that staff was friendly and helpful. They also were able to give us details on how my grandfather was doing and they truly seemed to enjoy their jobs. The facility was very clean, updated and had many amenities. Most of the residents were keep active by playing games like Shuffleboard and Bingo and if the staff did not have anything planned for that particular day, they would allow the residents to go outside to the recreation area to relax or even take a walk with a staff member. My grandfather wanted to be home with the family, so he did try to escape a time or two but the staff must have kept a close eye on him because he never made it past the emergency exit. My experience with this nursing home was great and I have recommended it to many of my friends with older or sick relatives.

Services and Amenities of Margate Health Care Center

About Margate Health Care Center

Margate Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Margate, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Margate Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Margate Health Care Center