Atria Lutz

Reviews of Atria Lutz

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Lutz

July 06, 2015

By David101283850

Horizon Bay Lutz was one of my choices. It was a little bit nicer, but it was also a little bit more expensive. The staff was excellent and helpful. We really liked the people working there. I think the community was more upscale and newer. The rooms were smaller, but they had more meeting rooms and common areas compared to other communities. They also had a variety of scheduled activities for everyone like karaoke and bingo. They had buses that run to the stores, to the bank, and to movies. They even offer laundry services. Indeed, it was more beautiful but pricey too.

October 16, 2014

By Cay1

I liked Horizon Bay very much. I liked the layout. I liked the way they did things up there. I liked interacting with their tenants. I liked the personnel. Overall, everything was very good. The grounds and the facility were very nice. They were all well-kept. I tasted the food, and it was very good. The dining room was like restaurant, and you order from a menu. It was in a rural neighborhood, but it was nice. I was really impressed.

August 15, 2014

By Terri21

I wasn't really thrilled with the rooms at Horizon Bay Lutz. I thought they were small. The staff seemed nice. They had pets there (e.g., cats and dogs) but my mom is not a pet person; that's why I ruled them out. I like the facility though. The building itself was very nice. Out of the four places I saw, I ranked Horizon Bay third. It wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't the worst either.

September 21, 2013

By Anne26

My friend has already moved into Horizon Bay Lutz. I found it on the internet. It is close to my home. It has lots of amenities and activities for my friend. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Food is excellent. We also were able to get a little bit larger room that was available at that time and it is perfect for her needs. It is not fully furnished but it is all right. We brought our own furniture in. I would recommend this place to others.

July 25, 2013

By Maritza2

We visited Horizon Bay. They have a structure and organized way for everyone and I did like that. What I didn't like particularly are the rooms as they were too small. My parents did not like the fact that they would have to be on a waiting list for the one that we looked at.

September 06, 2012

By blackeyed

I have my grandmother living there and I feel so confident that they take good care of her. The food is great and there are lots of fun activities to do all the time. The staff is very kind and the residents are like family.

January 18, 2012

By tampabayCNA

Horizon Bay Vibrant Retirement Living is a large scale ALF Lutz Fl. Recently Lutz has been building things everywhere. Nestled away in the structures of Lutz is this large scale ALF. Once you arrive you notice immediately how manicured the surroundings are. Once you enter the building you are greeted by the receptionist and you sign in. There are residents actively participating everywhere and they appear happy. There is a beautiful dinning area, I felt like I was on a luxury travel cruise. I did not get a chance to sample the meals, but I hear that they are wonderful. The apartments are fairly large. You can tell that this building is well maintained. There is plenty of parking out front.

January 06, 2012

By JLouise1

This is a new, beautiful, and very clean facility. The staff seems very warm, caring, and attentive. I am impressed by the amount of diverse activities that are offered to the residents. There seems to be a great amount of interest in keeping the seniors engaged and active. I have even seen some residents with pets like little dogs and birds. I think allowing pets is very compassionate and helps both the pet owners and the residents that enjoy interacting with the pets. The apartments are large and very clean. This seems more like an apartment complex than an assisted living facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Lutz

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: 9734

About Atria Lutz

Situated on five acres, surrounded by trees, ponds and native wildlife, Atria Lutz is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, most with a full kitchen or kitchenette. A variety of convenient amenities are just steps away, including three event centers, a salon and barber shop, library and relaxing outdoor spaces including a large patio for dining al fresco, beautiful gardens and walking paths. A caring, highly trained staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

Every day, residents enjoy an abundance of opportunities for connection, creativity and fun. With a full calendar of events to choose from, the people who call Atria Lutz home can continue doing the things they love while discovering new interests. From tai chi and exercise classes to current events discussions and social hours, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

In addition to independent and assisted living services, Atria Lutz recently introduced a new memory care neighborhood for families dealing with the challenges of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Features of the thoughtfully designed space include highly personalized care provided by specially trained staff, open-concept living, dining and event areas, secure indoor and outdoor spaces, and modern studio and shared suite apartments.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 23,000 seniors and employ more than 14,000 people.

Map of Atria Lutz