Longwood Health Care Center

Longwood Health Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Longwood Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Longwood Health Care Center

July 24, 2013

My mom has been in Longwood for over a year and definitely, I wouldn't want to make any changes at this time. The facility was not a fancy place, it's older but it's well taken care of and well maintained. They have separate dining areas for those who need help eating and for those who go back and forth and eat on their own. They have rooms for recreational activities and staff members who lead different activities like painting and arts and crafts. They have a piano area set up for entertainment. They have onsite therapy rooms and doctors who make rounds every day. My mom shares a room with a private bathroom and has medical attention there. The staff was very helpful over the phone and when I went over there to look, I saw a lot of very happy residents interacting with their caregivers, looking comfortable, well cared for and enjoying themselves. The food is fine, some days are better than others but it's not bad at all. I like the staff, they're very good at calling and letting me know if they have questions about my mother's health. If something happened, they told me and what they did about it. My mom likes the way she's treated there, her spirit's better and her risk of falling is less. They could probably improve on giving feedback for changes in some scheduled meetings. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in my mother's circumstances.

May 28, 2013

By Casey4

I got my friend moved to Longwood Health Care. It's not a 5-star facility, but it's comfortable and clean. I think it's a wonderful place. The food is good, the people are super nice and very friendly. They take really good care of her. I've never experienced the kind of family atmosphere they have there. I'm really happy that my friend is close to me now. So it's not very far from me to drive and I can go see her more often. The only problem we've had was they gave up on my friend a couple of times on her physical therapy. I don't know what the deal was there, but they said they took her as far as they could.

Services and Amenities of Longwood Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Longwood Health Care Center

Longwood Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Longwood, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Longwood Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Longwood Health Care Center