Lehigh Acres Place

Lehigh Acres Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Lehigh Acres Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Lehigh Acres Place

July 13, 2015

We had a brief visit at Brookdale Lehigh Acres. The people were very kind and nice. The staff was also nice. There cleanliness was acceptable. It was older and a little run down. The front door is locked with a buzzer on it, and that is fine, but there was something strange. The feeling of it didn’t feel right. It was also expensive as well.

May 29, 2014

By Tee3

Sterling House of LeHigh Acres is right next to my doctor's office, so we just went there for a visit. They have very nice staff, but the place smelled musty, and the décor was very dated. The price was too high for what the community was offering. They seemed to have activities there, but we didn’t really look at the activities because once we got in there and we smelled the mustiness, we decided not to further investigate it. The rooms were smaller than what I thought it should be. For the price, they were very small.

June 15, 2013

We visited Sterling House for my mother and I think it was very intimate and very homey. It only had 42 residents. I've only got to see one room and it was kind of small but very clean and homey. The staff seemed very nice and friendly from what I can tell. The facility overall was very nice.

October 12, 2012

By AmiKen2000

The first thing I noticed was how clean it was. Then the further I walked the more people said greeted me. It was awesome. I don't know much about assisted living facilities but the people were very nice. The people staying there looked happy too. Though there were a few that looked a little bored that's why I only gave 4 stars. It's great that they have like their own apartments. There is even a salon and barbershop. It's more like a community then a facility. Plus the courtyard was absolutely gorgeous. I can tell they really take care of this area. I could see that the guests were really enjoying it. I have no family really close to Lehigh but if I did I believe I could be happy at a place like this.

Costs for Lehigh Acres Place

Photos of Lehigh Acres Place

Services and Amenities of Lehigh Acres Place

• Spanish

• About Lehigh Acres Place

Brookdale Lehigh Acres provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Lehigh Acres Place