Lehigh Acres Place

Reviews of Lehigh Acres Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Lehigh Acres Place

October 12, 2012

By AmiKen2000

The first thing I noticed was how clean it was. Then the further I walked the more people said greeted me. It was awesome. I don't know much about assisted living facilities but the people were very nice. The people staying there looked happy too. Though there were a few that looked a little bored that's why I only gave 4 stars. It's great that they have like their own apartments. There is even a salon and barbershop. It's more like a community then a facility. Plus the courtyard was absolutely gorgeous. I can tell they really take care of this area. I could see that the guests were really enjoying it. I have no family really close to Lehigh but if I did I believe I could be happy at a place like this.

Costs for Lehigh Acres Place

Photos of Lehigh Acres Place

Services and Amenities of Lehigh Acres Place

• Spanish

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Lehigh Acres Place

Lehigh Acres Place is a pet friendly assisted living community providing personalized assistance with daily task to help maintain independence as long as possible. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Just a short drive from historic downtown Fort Myers and its miles of sandy, white beaches, Lehigh Acres Place offers you access to amazing water recreation and entertainment, while providing tranquility and comfort at home. We offer everyone the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by organizing engaging activities and excursions like scenic outings in the Fort Myers area, dining and shopping trips, and some of our favorite at-home activities like Bingo, Manicures and Movies. As inviting as our beautifully landscaped grounds are, it doesn't compare to the sense of community you feel amongst friends inside. Schedule a visit to explore our assisted living community's services for yourself today.

Map of Lehigh Acres Place