Lehigh Acres Place

Reviews of Lehigh Acres Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Lehigh Acres Place

May 29, 2014

By Tee3

It is right next to my doctor's office, so we just went there for a visit. They have very nice staff, but the place smelled musty, and the décor was very dated. The price was too high for what the community was offering. They seemed to have activities there, but we didn’t really look at the activities because once we got in there and we smelled the mustiness, we decided not to further investigate it. The rooms were smaller than what I thought it should be. For the price, they were very small.

June 15, 2013

We visited for my mother and I think it was very intimate and very homey. It only had 42 residents. I've only got to see one room and it was kind of small but very clean and homey. The staff seemed very nice and friendly from what I can tell. The facility overall was very nice.

October 12, 2012

By AmiKen2000

The first thing I noticed was how clean it was. Then the further I walked the more people said greeted me. It was awesome. I don't know much about assisted living facilities but the people were very nice. The people staying there looked happy too. Though there were a few that looked a little bored that's why I only gave 4 stars. It's great that they have like their own apartments. There is even a salon and barbershop. It's more like a community then a facility. Plus the courtyard was absolutely gorgeous. I can tell they really take care of this area. I could see that the guests were really enjoying it. I have no family really close to Lehigh but if I did I believe I could be happy at a place like this.

Costs for Lehigh Acres Place

Photos of Lehigh Acres Place

Services and Amenities of Lehigh Acres Place

• Spanish

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Lehigh Acres Place

Lehigh Acres Place is a pet friendly assisted living community providing personalized assistance with daily task to help maintain independence as long as possible. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Just a short drive from historic downtown Fort Myers and its miles of sandy, white beaches, Lehigh Acres Place offers you access to amazing water recreation and entertainment, while providing tranquility and comfort at home. We offer everyone the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by organizing engaging activities and excursions like scenic outings in the Fort Myers area, dining and shopping trips, and some of our favorite at-home activities like Bingo, Manicures and Movies. As inviting as our beautifully landscaped grounds are, it doesn't compare to the sense of community you feel amongst friends inside. Schedule a visit to explore our assisted living community's services for yourself today.

Map of Lehigh Acres Place