Superior Residences of Lecanto

Reviews of Superior Residences of Lecanto

Memory Care Reviews for Superior Residences of Lecanto

May 11, 2013

By caring4559

Superior Residences just opened up when I visited. It's a beautiful place that didn't have many people yet because it's brand new. I'm very impressed with it, but their price was too expensive and beyond my budget. If I could afford it, I'd probably have my wife in there.

May 08, 2013

By Pie Girl

You feel comfortable with this facility the moment you step through the front door. The staff is absolutely the best.. Genuine and caring. The residents were singing on the bus when I walked by. No hospital environment ... Just happy, smiling people. Highly recommend anyone to see for themselves.

April 18, 2013

By Maria12

My doctor suggested that I visit Superior Residences. I went there and the place was brand new and wonderful. The rooms were clean and nice. The people were top notch. I would probably choose the facility if I decided to stay in one.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

About Superior Residences of Lecanto

Superior Residences of Lecanto is a senior living provider in Lecanto, Florida that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Superior Residences of Lecanto for more details on services and rates.

Map of Superior Residences of Lecanto