Grand Villa of Largo

Reviews of Grand Villa of Largo

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Villa of Largo

April 11, 2014

By Mike44

My mother is now settled in. This facility specializes in Alzheimer's patients. Mother seems happy there, even though it is a downhill struggle for her because she is in the starting stages of Alzheimer's. The nursing staff there is outstanding. The rooms are decent. You can even have a fat cat there if you want one. Food is good. I have had no complaints from my mom about the food or anything. They seem to cater to the patients' needs. Overall, my mother is extremely happy with this facility because they cater to her, they really do!

October 30, 2012

By Nancy 4

I had a chance to go in and tour. I liked it very much. I like that even though people are sharing their place they have individual bedrooms. They share kitchenette, bathroom, and closet, but it's bigger. They assign somebody to residents to make sure that they go to their meals, they go to activities to make sure they're more engage. I would recommend them.

Questions about Grand Villa of Largo

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Alzheimer's I & II

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Grand Villa of Largo. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

84 is the average age. Residents love the monthly bookmobile, resident auctions, bingo, and exercise programs.

What programs or activities does Grand Villa of Largo offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Exercise, brain games, bookmobile, sing-alongs.

What transportation services does Grand Villa of Largo offer to assisted living residents?

Medical appointments, banking, and shopping

What makes the chef or dining program at Grand Villa of Largo exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our chef has been at Grand Villa of Largo for 15 years! We have fresh produce delivered multiple times per week. Residents can expect three choices for every meal and an alternative menu.

What safety features or security measures does Grand Villa of Largo offer to assisted living residents?

Emergency call buttons in every room of the apartment. Residents can also purchase a pendant. Grab bars in the bathroom and shower. Doors are locked at 8:00 pm.

How does Grand Villa of Largo keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Grand Villa send updates on One Day Videos, Emails to families, Facebook posts and phone calls. We also have an interactive App for Grand Villa residents and families.

If Grand Villa of Largo accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Spacious courtyard

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly and annual training.

What safety features or security measures does Grand Villa of Largo provide to protect residents who wander?

Elopement drills

Describe the neighborhood around Grand Villa of Largo. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Residential.

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: 7301

About Grand Villa of Largo

Welcome to Grand Villa of Largo. Our beautiful, family-style community in Pinellas County Florida offers many great features and amenities to help our residents live life to the fullest!

Grand Villa offers a continuum of lifestyle options, including assisted living, personal care, memory care, and respite stays. Residents only pay for the services they require and use. Our all-inclusive monthly rate means there are no billing surprises. Everything from dining to housekeeping, social and recreational activities, and so much more, is always covered.

Our home-like environment is a welcoming and comfortable place to relax and socialize with friends. We take pride in offering a wide variety of activities, parties, classes, and lectures to entertain and engage our residents. Whether maintaining flexibility in our yoga class, taking a weekly excursion to local attractions like the Salvador Dali Museum, or simply relaxing with a good book on our outdoor patio, there is always something for everyone.

Grand Villa residents enjoy apartment accommodations that are designed for comfort and safety. Options range from cozy studios to spacious one bedrooms.

Our goal at Grand Villa is to provide a home, a community, and a family. Our mission is to provide residents with an enriching lifestyle based on good health, safety, and fun. Our commitment is to act with integrity, protect privacy, maintain dignity, and encourage independence in a family environment.

Thank you for considering Grand Villa of Largo. We hope you will choose to join our family.

Map of Grand Villa of Largo