The Manor at Carpenters

Reviews of The Manor at Carpenters

Nursing Home Reviews for The Manor at Carpenters

September 27, 2013

By Vickie3

My dad and my mom were at the Villa at Carpenters for three years. My dad is in the independent living facility and my mom is in the nursing home. When my dad checked other facilities in Lakeland, he liked this facility a lot. It was very good and the nursing home was above and beyond. The care that my mother received in the nursing home was fantastic and the staff were very good.

June 30, 2012

By Grace7

I was here for 2 hours. This facility has different levels of care: assisted living, independent living and nursing home. It's located right on the outskirts of Lakewood, it's a very nice place. The original building is old but they completely remodeled the place like put new carpets which made the place looked really new, clean and neat despite its pretty heavy rate. They have different accommodations, from studio type to condos. The apartments were very nice. The largest apartments have the largest living area I've seen and larger than any house I've lived with one. The apartments have kitchenettes and baths in each as well. I ate lunch there and the food was excellent. You can order from a menu just like in a restaurant. It was also very well prepared. Aside from the exercise and activity room which I didn't like because they were not up to date, I was impressed with everything I saw here. I never heard anything negative about this place from the residents. This place is highly recommended.

Services and Amenities of The Manor at Carpenters

About The Manor at Carpenters

The Manor at Carpenters is a senior living provider in Lakeland, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Manor at Carpenters for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Manor at Carpenters