Hawthorne Inn Lakeland

Hawthorne Inn Lakeland (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Hawthorne Inn Lakeland

Assisted Living Reviews for Hawthorne Inn Lakeland

December 01, 2013

We have been very happy with Hawthorne Assisted Living. Mom has been there for three weeks now. She is in a semi-private room with another resident. They play games and they have a place in the center called Town Square. This community also has different neighborhoods. Mom is in a neighborhood with other people that has what she has. Each individual person, when they sit down for a meal, is sitting down to a tablecloth with cloth napkins and everybody's meal is provided for that particular person. For example, if Mom couldn't eat gluten, they would know that and they would make her a special diet. Everything is made from scratch up there. We have come across this facility through people from the Alzheimer's Support Group that we attended. They spoke very highly of the place. When we checked it out, we were impressed with the way the place looked. It is a clean facility and, to me, that's a big deal. When we went over there, my mom's smiling. You can't believe how much happier she is right now there! As far as I'm concerned, Mom is in a best place that money can buy. It is the most wonderful place. Each and every time I go there, I'm in awe. The staff is really helpful and informative, and every time we go in there, we're really happy with them. They are cheerful all the time. Each girl gets get to know each person's likes and dislikes and they cater to that particular person's needs. I have watch the girls come from a different neighborhood into Mom's neighborhood and they gave a certain person a hug just because they haven't seen this person in a day or so and I thought this is the most loving place that I have ever seen. There is always a doctor on-call. They look on their residents every two hours when they're sleeping. I couldn't work with Mom's situation because I have no knowledge of that but these people can do way more than I could do for her.

June 04, 2008

By Janice Coen-1

Very nice in appearance and the AHCA survey, assessing conditions here, was excellent (no violations). The staff seems to be very much on top of things.

Services and Amenities of Hawthorne Inn Lakeland

About Hawthorne Inn Lakeland

Hawthorne Inn Lakeland is a senior living provider in Lakeland, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hawthorne Inn Lakeland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hawthorne Inn Lakeland