Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker

Reviews of Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker

June 15, 2015

By Barbara104934450

Consulate Health staff was very helpful, efficient, and professional. It was a good experience, and the facility was very clean. But I think they could improve on the food as sometimes it’s cold and hard.

December 31, 2014

By Elizabeth 2140

My sister stayed here for 2 months and she was not well taken care of at all. Nurses on night staff would unplug her call button and not check on her. Would leave her soiled for 3 plus hours! Wouldn't let my dog stay there! Poor quality all the way around.

April 30, 2014

By Caring020423

My mother had stayed at Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker, and it was not a very clean place. The facility was understaffed, and they did not seem to care about their clients. I talked to them and to the director. They knew they had a problem, but they could not fix it. So, I would not recommend this place to anybody.

About Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker

Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker is a senior living provider in Lakeland, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care of Lake Parker