Embark at Lake Worth

Offers Independent Living

3927 Hadjes Dr, Lake Worth, FL 33467
Embark at Lake Worth (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 22 days

Your New Resident Fee is only $99 when you lease in July! Save over $1,900 with this limited-time offer. *See our Sales Director for details.

Reviews of Embark at Lake Worth

Independent Living Reviews for Embark at Lake Worth

January 31, 2016

By Carol116317950

We visited Lake Worth Gardens but we didn’t care for it. The apartment was nowhere near like the one that my mother will end up going to and everybody was very helpful. It didn’t look to be clean and the whole place looked much more run down and older. It didn’t appeal to her and to me.

December 20, 2015

By Paul G.

I did look at Lake Worth Gardens, and it was an older facility but very nice. The problem with Lake Worth Gardens is that when you entered and went to the left, that's where the assisted living was, and if you went to the right, it was more of a nursing home. They seemed to have plenty of activities, but I didn't stay long enough to find out.

October 30, 2015

Lake Worth Gardens was a very pretty community, and it had a lot of amenities. You just have to be careful because everything is extra and the billing was really nonstop there. They did have adequate care. My mother unfortunately had a run-in with a different resident and they didn't handle it very well. She wasn't comfortable living there. However, their appearance was great, and some of the people were very friendly. Aside from bingo, there were not many activities that I was aware of. They were remodeling the dining room while she was there. The food was very good. They should improve their billing and their security. The apartments were beautiful. They had very nice flooring and blinds that you got to pick yourself, neutral colors, very spacious, and they're redone every time each client went in.

August 08, 2015

I live in Lake Worth Gardens. I have been here for about three years, and I love it. It is an independent living. I have my own apartment. They have meals. They have a driver that takes you wherever you need to you. They will take you to the doctor. I am very happy here. The staff is wonderful. They are very accommodating and very helpful. If there is anything you need, they are there to help you. They are very good. My apartment is beautiful. I have a washer and dryer in my apartment. One of the people that work here comes here every week and cleans the sheet in my washer and dryer. They have lots of activities, but I don't do much because I am not up to it. They have a movie here every night. They have bus trips every day. They take them shopping. They have different games in the game room, and they have cards. The food is very good. I have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They can deliver, or you can have it in the dining room. The dining room is very nice. It is a regular dining room with the tables, and the waiters come and wait on you to take your order. The area is beautiful. There is a manmade lake right outside my window. I have my cat. They are very accommodating.

June 30, 2015

By Betty91532750

We were scheduled to have a tour at Lake Worth Gardens at 12:00. It was not until lunch, which I think was a bit strange because, being that they made a 12:00 appointment, I think we should have been served lunch. Also the marketing person was not appropriately dressed. The whole thing was second rate. They need to have the marketing look at how they market, e.g. how they do tours, how they treat people looking at the place.

May 31, 2015

We visited Lake Worth Gardens, and we liked it. We had a pleasant visit, and I know they were going to be doing some renovating in some of the public rooms which was probably needed. The apartment that we saw was nice.

April 02, 2015

By Greenie

As the daughter in law of a new resident who just returned from a visit, I am so impressed with Lake Worth Gardens! The large two bedroom apartment is more than sufficient space to accommodate most items and is quite comfortable. After staying with mom for a week, I can say the meals we had together were healthy and delicious. The staff goes above and beyond to please and every request was granted. Nancy was instrumental in easing the transition from long time home owner to new resident, offering assistance and ideas in many ways. She even introduced her to residents with similar interests to encourage new social contacts. It was reassuring to leave knowing mom is in good hands

March 31, 2015

By Selmason

The apartment space is more than adequate for a resident bringing furniture from her previous home. The food is excellent. The most impressive thing is the friendliness and accommodating attitude of the staff. Nancy was instrumental in easing an emotional transition for my nonagenarian mother.

June 28, 2013

By Jilliane1

The facility and the room themselves are very nice. I have a big apartment. The surroundings are very nice also. But the food is average.The staff treated me fairly, I wouldn't say it's the best place ever, but it's alright.

Questions about Embark at Lake Worth

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Embark at Lake Worth. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age is 87. Embark at Lake Worth’s residents’ favorite things include playing cards, playing bingo, and listening to live entertainment.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

A local shopping mall, theatres, baseball stadium, and restaurants.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Embark at Lake Worth has organized?

Embark at Lake Worth all different kinds of trips. A few examples include: a trip to the Marlins vs Mets spring training game, a trip to Dunkin Theatre Show, a trip to Mantatee Lagoon and Cracker Barrel, and a trip to see the exhibit “Downton Abbey” at City Place in West Palm Beach.

What transportation services does Embark at Lake Worth offer to independent living residents?

We offer daily transportation to doctors, errands, entertainment, and dining. We use our two Ford Flex vehicles as well as our 10 and 20 seat buses. We also have the ability to call Uber or Lyft for a resident and charge it to their room.

What makes the chef or dining program at Embark at Lake Worth exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our chef takes the time to make many of our desserts from scratch. He offers a menu chat twice a month and accommodates most recommendations from residents regarding lunch or dinner requests. We do provide three meals a day and can provide delivery service. Three different entrees are offered at dinner and two at lunch, with an always available menu for each meal.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Embark at Lake Worth has these common areas available to residents; theatre room, library, card room, dining room, great room, beauty salon, exercise room, outside pool, and jacuzzi area.

What safety features or security measures does Embark at Lake Worth offer to independent living residents?

We offer an emergency pendant in the bed room and bathroom we also offer a life alert system that residents wear daily incase of an emergency such as a slip or fall. We have a “check in” system; we also have security on staff from 5pm to 8am.

If Embark at Lake Worth accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Our community accepts pets. They can enjoy the indoor community area and full access to the outdoor areas as long as they are leashed.

Does Embark at Lake Worth work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Embark at Lake Worth offers their own Here for You Personalized Services program.

Costs for Embark at Lake Worth

Photos of Embark at Lake Worth

Services and Amenities of Embark at Lake Worth

About Embark at Lake Worth

Located on 10 lush tropical acres, Embark at Lake Worth is a beautiful senior living community with attentive staff, well-appointed amenities and fun activities focused on making life enjoyable for residents. Whether taking trips to gorgeous local beaches, just 10 minutes away, or engaging in activities and social opportunities on site, residents can relax and have fun their way. Embark at Lake Worth offers an independent living community for discerning adults who want to live life to the fullest. You’ll appreciate our beautiful spaces, generous amenities, 24/7 security and dedicated staff that help you enjoy life, worry-free.

• 24-Hour Security