Lady Lake Specialty Care

Reviews of Lady Lake Specialty Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Lady Lake Specialty Care

November 21, 2016

By Catherine411756

Mom is currently at the Lady Lake Specialty Care Center. She has been a there a week, and part of that time I was out of town. I have only been in there to see her to myself 3 times. There are some issues; I do not know yet that we have anything that is a major issue, but there are some things that I am not exactly happy about and we are trying to work through them. I have mixed feelings about the staff. The admission office is absolutely horrid, but the nurses -- most of them -- appear to be fine. We've run into a problem with maybe 1 or 2. The social worker seems to be great. Those are the people I interacted with so far. The rooms are spacious and clean. There is adequate space to sit when I go to visit her. My only major complaint is that she is in a room with another woman. They each have their own television, and the sound is coming actually from the television not from the little device like in a hospital. The woman in the bed next to mom has her TV on constantly on a very high volume. It is not so bad during the day -- mom just puts up with it -- but the woman has had it on past midnight before. I have complained about that because mom cannot get to sleep, and I am told that the other woman has patient’s right and that if she wants it on all night, she is allowed to have it. I am fighting that battle; mom has patient’s right too, and her right should be able to sleep at 10 o’clock at night.

July 13, 2015

By Jane110844650

The rooms were clean at Lady Lake Specialty Care. They had a game room, and they had music presentations. They also had a snack area where the residents can go and get a snack.

March 29, 2014

By Thomas32

Lady Lake Specialty Care is one of the best nursing homes I've seen, since I've worked in some. My sister is in the rehab center. She does physical therapy. They're really taking good care of her. Most of them are very diligent in trying to meet her needs. She's overweight, so they lift her and put her in a wheel chair. She's been able to stand a little bit. In addition, the people are friendly and courteous. She has an individual room; it's very comfortable. It actually has a room next to her where her family can sit, especially when they come in to clean her. We can go in there and just sit right outside the door. She's making progress as well, and I'm really pleased.

December 27, 2013

By Terry20

When my husband first went into the rehab wing of Lady Lake, the staff wasn't consistent but they transferred him into the long term care wing at which point the staff was consistent. They built a relationship with him and he got used to them. He knew what to expect from them and they knew what to expect from him. The care level was much better in the long term care. The facility was always clean, that was a good plus and I thought that most of the staff was very caring.

April 30, 2013

By Niece Mary

Just found out my aunt was transferred here and that she had fallen on her first day. Living way out of state, I called to inquire about how she was, what the plan of care was, etc., and spoke with a very nice, friendly nurse, Claudette, whose shift just began, and who hadn't really had time to know much about my aunt. She eagerly and politely answered all my questions. The answers she didn't know, she efficiently and compassionately looked up, and made suggestions about what to do to facilitate my aunts rehab and eventual discharge from their facility. She was knowledgeable and professional. Many thanks, Claudette for a job well done! I will be checking up on my aunts progress frequently, so hope that you will be caring for her more.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Lady Lake Specialty Care

Services and Amenities of Lady Lake Specialty Care

About Lady Lake Specialty Care

Lady Lake Specialty Care is a senior living provider in Lady Lake, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Lady Lake Specialty Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lady Lake Specialty Care