Atria Lady Lake

Reviews of Atria Lady Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Lady Lake

July 10, 2021

By Georgina

Atria Lady Lake is very nice, and it's one of the best. It was very clean, very nice, and the people were very nice. The person who gave me the tour was very helpful. The rooms that I saw were very nice and neat. I like the location because it's close to where I live, and it's near a hospital.

Hi Georgina, It was our pleasure to show you our community. Your feedback is so important to us, so thank you for sharing your experience!

May 05, 2021

By Tour Guest

Visited this community with a family friend. Ruth showed us around was a fantastic lady. We then got to meet Raymond and Anthony. This building seems very clean and very fun

March 07, 2021

By Reviewer#AT0205

I had an excellent tour experience with Atria Lady Lake. They had many activities for the residents. They had an extremely large room, lots of closet space, a beautiful garden, and an area for walking. They had a kitchenette, too. The residents were eating in their rooms, so there really wasn't anybody out, but the tour guide showed me things that they do.

January 02, 2021

By Richard

I toured the Atria Lady Lake and the experience was very positive. I have limited funds, so the smaller one-bedroom was about all that I could afford. They called me after the tour and I told them I enjoyed the visit, but I'm going to have to wait. The staff is very friendly. The facility is first class. Everything is available anywhere, like they had equipment and you can exercise. The place is very attractive.

December 21, 2020

By Jean

I visited Atria Lady Lake. They seemed comparable with the others we saw. We liked it OK. We liked some others a little better. The staff was very nice. We've felt really good with the staff. We were looking at a one-bedroom, and it seemed pretty good. We were a little concerned because it's a much smaller kitchen area, which she doesn't need a large kitchen at all, but it had a very small refrigerator compared to some. So we felt that she would like a little bit if it had a dorm refrigerator, rather than a standard size. I don't mean a large one, but others that we've seen have larger refrigerators. The room seemed nice, they had a lot of angles to them, and so it seemed that a place for the furniture might be a little bit more difficult. It's very clean and well kept. It's hard to get a good impression of any of the facilities right now because of COVID, and the way they have to arrange like in the open areas and what not. But we've had a good impression of it.

April 19, 2019

By Jim

I visited Atria Lady Lake, and I was impressed with it. The staff member was very knowledgeable, very friendly, and showed me the whole place. I was pleased with the place. The rooms were very nice, and a nice size. They have card rooms, a library, and different activities like bingo. They offer three meals and snacks throughout the day. The meals looked good and the staff was very friendly.

Jim, Thank you for visiting us at Atria Lady Lake. It was a pleasure to meet you, and we hope to see you again in our community.

April 17, 2018

By Pat

My visit with Atria Lady Lake was fine. The apartments were OK and adequate in size. They serve three meals a day, and they have transportation. The staff members were friendly.

May 31, 2017

By r-b-321767

I was very impressed with Atria Lady Lake. The place was very light and airy. It was all on one floor which was a plus. The staff was very helpful and very attentive and accommodating to their residents. I would recommend them to others.

January 13, 2017

By Carrasco5

Many years with this facility from Lexington Park to Atria I did move my mother out just so she could be closer to family. Leaving the staff was very difficult so amazing and so much love. I made it a point to stop and see one particular staff member who now runs the kitchen she has a calling for this type of work I couldn't say enough how appreciative I was for her commitment and love she has for all who live there. My last words to her were your an angel and most humble caring person I have met and we cried together. Again this is a great place the staff treat you as family and you can feel the love and warmth.

July 11, 2016

By Earl553146

I had a good experience at Lexington Park. They were very nice, took me on a tour and showed me everything. It looked like it was still brand new, and it was very well maintained. Everybody was really friendly, and the patients all seemed pretty happy. They had various things going on.

July 01, 2016

By Linda414822

I liked Lexington Park. They were pet-friendly and had a place set aside in the middle for people to walk their dogs. I don't want my mother to give up her dog, so that was important to me. The only thing I didn't like was how close it was to 466. That made me a little nervous but also makes it easy to get to. The rooms are very nice. I was impressed with the size of the rooms and that you could bring your own furniture. The staff did a pretty good job at keeping people stimulated. They were doing guessing games, jigsaw puzzles, and cooking classes. The dining facility was quite excellent. It didn't look like a nursing home. It looked like an upscale restaurant.

June 10, 2016

By David662041

One of the places I’ve visited was Lexington Park. It was a nice place with good, maintained surroundings. Its open outdoor area provides the residence access to a little park. I ate some soup that didn’t suit my taste. Some people liked it, but it wasn’t something I would want to eat. There wasn’t that much difference between the assisted living and independent living, the difference being in the services that are provided like management of medication and varying levels of assistance with dressing, bathing, and toiletry.

June 10, 2016

Lexington Park was very good, but my mom needed meals served to her because she didn't want to come out and eat. They wanted $7 for every meal. They have a small library and a salon. It looked good to me.

January 23, 2016

By Visitor117530250

Lexington Park provided the most of any place. However, it was the most expensive also. It was a beautiful place. The rooms were smaller though, but the staff was fine. There was an exercise room.

May 25, 2015

By Theresa30

We did find an assisted living place for mom, and so far so good. Lexington Park is very nice, and we are happy with it so far. We chose it because it is close by. It has been fine, and they have been responsive. So far, we think it has been working out fine. It is very clean, and all of the employees are very friendly. It has been fairly good. They do have a rehab center and a movie theater. They have an activity room and of course a dining room. I have eaten there, and the food was fine.

February 22, 2015

By Carol106543650

Lexington Park was really nice. They had nice rooms, a nice building, and nice people. The food was really good too. The staff was great, and the facility was very clean. They had people that came from outside. They had a luau. They took them out to Walmart. They also had activities like bingo and crafts. They had someone come in and do their nails and hair.

February 11, 2015

My mom was here for respite for one week because we were all going to a wedding. That was a nice place. We liked that place a lot, but it is more expensive. I didn't see all the ins and outs and didn't try the food there but she was there for a week, and she was OK. They took good care of her for that week. We were just happy that they would take her for one week. Most places wouldn't take you for less than a month. It was just a respite room, so it wasn't very fancy. They had I think a full size bed and a TV. They provided a recliner for her. There was an another room with a couch and a nice big bathroom. Otherwise it was basically bare bones.

April 21, 2014

By Janet72436550

Lexington Park is a very nice place. They had a variety of different styles of apartments. There were things available. The people were just nice. I got to know some of the residents, which is always nice, and everybody likes it there. It was very clean and very new. I was impressed with the apartments. I would recommend it highly.

December 30, 2013

I think Lexington Park is one of the nicest and has good programs for the people. And they were more reasonably price than some of the others too. There is church right next door that people could attend and the facility is right on a road where they can take bus load of people to several different locations in The Villages easily. The staff seemed very caring and alert to people's questions. The apartments were not really big, but they were nice. The hallways were large so that you can easily manipulate with a walker. They seem to get the residents get active. They do knitting, quilting, and do games like Wii.

November 28, 2012

I chose Lexington Park because it's clean and new. The staff seemed very attentive. The rooms are spacious, nice and bright, and appealing. The place is able to accommodate specific diets of their residents. My father has very specific interests and things that he likes at breakfast and lunch and I specifically told them that those things would be something very important to make him comfortable and happy, they assured me that they could accommodate those requests.

September 30, 2012

By CMY

Lexington House was excellent. It completely fulfilled all the requirements necessary. I would recommend this facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Lady Lake

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 11908

About Atria Lady Lake

Set on manicured grounds in picturesque Lake County, adjacent to The Villages® retirement community, Atria Lady Lake offers a simplified lifestyle with upscale amenities, delightful dining experiences and discreet, 24-hour support.

In addition to independent and assisted living options, Atria Lady Lake offers Life Guidance forward-thinking memory care in a secure neighborhood setting for those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Life Guidance residents enjoy more personalized care, as well as programs and social events that encourage engagement.

Atria Lady Lake's campus features a selection of studio and one-bedroom floor plans, most with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and designer cabinetry and fixtures. Amenities include landscaped grounds with private courtyards and a putting green, a full-service salon and barber shop, fitness center, spa and whirlpool, movie theater, pub and game room.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Our residents have the freedom to experience every day at their own leisure and choose from a wide range of activities that match their interests.

Map of Atria Lady Lake