Mother And Son Assisted Living
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Mother And Son Assisted Living
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Mother And Son Assisted Living
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: Yes
- Resident Capacity: 40
- Respite Care
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
- State Licenses: Pending
About Mother And Son Assisted Living
Mother And Son Assisted Living is an assisted living facility located in LaBelle, FL. Mother And Son Assisted Living offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives. Mother And Son Assisted Living offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be a costly and time-consuming process so Mother and Son Assisted Living provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
- We accept daycare, respite, assisted living, and mild dementia.
- Will accept wheelchairs, but not scooters.
- Medicare doctors make regular visits.
- Mother And Son is a one-story building in the heart of LaBelle, FL, about an hour east of Fort Myers.
- It has a central common area near the front entrance and several wings.
- They have 40 rooms available; All are one bedroom. All are semi-private and furnished with a bed, dresser & nightstand.
- -Private rooms available, bring your personal furniture.
- All rooms have a half-bath. Shower room in the hallway.
Price is all-inclusive.
LaBelle is a charming country town with various attractions for visiting family.
What Makes Us Special
We take seasonal residents!Get Costs