Green Leaf of Kissimmee

Reviews of Green Leaf of Kissimmee

Assisted Living Reviews for Green Leaf of Kissimmee

July 07, 2016

By Michelle547706

Green Leaf and its rooms were nice. They had the dining room, outside patio, gazebo, and garden. I liked the community. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The food was very good. Everything looked very nice.

May 10, 2016

By Olga D.UOIAT

I liked that Greenleaf of Kissimmee had activities, which is what I was looking for, and they’re even going to put in a gym. They have about 60 residents, which worries me a little, but they put in cameras. They have people of different ages and good things for the disabled and elderly, like an elevator, but things can happen in an elevator. I found the room that they showed me to be small. The bathroom is a walk-in, but I found it small because my cousin is a large man. They want $2,500 for two people in that room, but it was too small. I think that if they’re going to have two people in that room, it has to be bigger. I didn’t like that they were giving the residents pizza; it wasn’t that nutritious to me. It’s clean and didn’t smell at all, but I think for seniors there are just too many people.

October 13, 2013

By Bob40

All Seasons is a very nice facility, but it's old. The people there were very, very nice and I saw one lady who was all things to everyone. Their kitchen looked very clean, but very outdated. The residents that I talked to said they like the place. They just need to update the building because it looked there had never been any renovation done to the facility.

Costs for Green Leaf of Kissimmee

• Pharma

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AL-8051

About Green Leaf of Kissimmee

We are a team of caring and professional individuals who understand the meaning of relationships, care and quality of life for the senior population. Our certified and licensed caregivers are specially trained and receive on-going education in the latest techniques of care for our residents.

We provide an affordable solution to assisted livings without jeopardizing the balance of body, mind and soul. Programs go beyond day-to-day activities to engage the residents and promote a higher quality of life, while providing peace of mind for family members.

Map of Green Leaf of Kissimmee