Allegro Jupiter, FL

Reviews of Allegro

Assisted Living Reviews for Allegro

December 02, 2014

By Natalie8

I chose an assisted living based on the fact that my mother needed some additional care. I think an assisted living place is where I viewed the memory care as well that was attached to it. The memory care is the facility that all the residents are mobile and active and they have lots of activities. She is still well good, mobile, and happy. She has some memory problems, so that’s why she is in Allegro. She is in memory care which I consider the highest level of assisted living. Mom has been in there four months now. I am happy and satisfied with their services.

September 25, 2014

I went to visit Allegro on Sunday. The manager was off, but I was still shown a room. It looked nice and comfortable. Their dining room looked like a regular one to me. It was clean and nice.

September 24, 2014

By Gary40

Allegro was nice but a lot more money. It was high-end and very nice. What's very impressive about this one was that the amenities, the structure of the location, and the design, which was higher end. I saw one of their rooms and it was not as big as the rooms in the other facility.

June 26, 2014

My mom liked Alegro. She liked the things they offered. They had a variety of activities, not just inside, but they took them to connect to FAU for lectures. They brought the doctors into the facility. You don't have to go to appointments; they come to you. They were active, and they had people to supervise you even when you go on walks. They were well organized, they connected a lot, and they communicated well.

October 11, 2013

By Ruth15

Allegro- Jupiter is brand new, it was wonderful. They even had things like a wood shop, a room or work area for people who like to do wood shop. It was the only facility that had wi-fi in every room, so that was something I was interested in.

August 28, 2013

By Caring loved one

Beautiful facility with poor cleanliness protocols for residents. No hand sanitation or monitoring of residents during restroom visits is a big issue. CNA's work very hard but their are too few staff assigned to level of care required. My father, the first resident in Memory Care, was diagnosed with a food borne illness that resulted in hospitalization, weeks of rehab, a diagnosis of "failure to thrive", and an invitation "not to return" to Allegro, his home after taking a full month's rent knowing full well he would not be welcome there. I wish it was about care but it is about strictly business. Think twice.

January 24, 2013

By caring0110313

Allegro is a brand new facility. I was very happy with them. They were excellent and everything was fine. We're planning on moving in, but the house sale fell through for my mom so all plans have changed.

Independent Living Reviews for Allegro

May 22, 2014

Allegro is brand new. I liked it very much. I went there for lunch one day, and it was fine. Everything was excellent. They're all filled, so I didn't pursue it. It was very nice. I was hosted by a nice couple. They have raised gardens. They have a lovely theater, and I was very impressed with it. The couple that hosted me was very nice, and I would like to be there, but they were all filled up.

October 17, 2013

I like Allegro. My husband and I are very much interested in it. They have ILF apartments; however, if one of use needs health care on a full-time basis, then we have to rent another room. That is just too expensive for us. Our rate doubles so to speak. Nevertheless, the facility is beautiful. It is brand new and they're still doing a lot of things there. It's a rental community, which is great, but I would rather feel like I own an apartment as long as I live. Their apartments are beautiful but they're not willing to make changes to anything. The square footage is the same as with the other facility we visited. They also have quite a few activities for their residents. They have a pool that wasn't as welcoming. It didn't have enough furniture around it and it wasn't as polished looking. They have a very nice theater where they have movies quite frequently. That theater could also be used for performing. The gym there is rather inadequate. They have two or three treadmills and that's about it.

Photos of Allegro

About Allegro

Allegro is a senior living provider in Jupiter, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Allegro for more details on services and rates.

Map of Allegro