Taylor Manor/Villas

Reviews of Taylor Manor/Villas

Assisted Living Reviews for Taylor Manor/Villas

July 25, 2018

By Gracie

Years ago when I was teaching at Wolfson High School I accompanied student volunteers to Taylor Manor. It was a delight for them and for me. Later, a good friend's mother became a Taylor Manor resident and I always enjoyed visiting her. The atmosphere was unfailingly welcoming and positive. Fast forward twenty years. A year ago my mother-in-law's leg bone broke. She fell and after surgery she became a resident of Taylor Care Center until she died. Her husband moved into Taylor Manor to be near to her and he has continued to reside there. During the year he's been here, we visit very often, morning, afternoon, evening, night...easy to do, as we live two miles away. Every member of the staff...administrators, secretaries, nurses, aides, maintenance, laundry and cleaning staff...is personally involved, caring, respectful to residents and guests and welcoming, There are appropriate procedures in place for encouraging as much independence as possible with excellent safety nets provided as needed. We have made many good friends who are residents and also members of their families in this past year. Taylor Manor is clean, has a chalkboard in the lobby listing the activities available that day. There are many family events, where we are invited to participate. Taylor Manor's medical staff works closely with Hospice to make sure there is continuity of care and good communication with us about an medical issues which arise. We are called if there are any concerns. We feel that the cost is very reasonable for the very good home Taylor Manor provides for my husband's dad. He had several offers to go to live with a friend and have home care, but he declined...he was satisfied with his new home in Taylor Manor. If you are considering options for assisted living, I'd encourage you to tour Taylor Manor to see if it pleases you as much as it does our family.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate the trust you have placed with us in the care of your loved one.

July 11, 2018

By jwbgator

A dedicated staff who provide excellent care. The food is excellent and presented well. The price is reasonable, with 4 levels of care.

July 17, 2017

By Michelen

Taylor Manor is wonderful. It's a great place for people who need assisted living. They have a lot of different activities, like sing-alongs, entertainers, arts and crafts, and cooking food like little pizzas. They also do poems, puzzles, and coloring. They have apartments, nursing homes, assisted living, and individual villas, which is where I am. People move from there into the Manor and then into the nursing home. It is cheaper than some of the others that I saw. It's like a big family. They each have their own individual places, but they come out and do things in the clubhouse part. The dining room is very nice.

May 09, 2017

By 2016greatplace

I looked at several assisted living facilities. I visited Taylor during the day and it was very pleasant, however I went back during the night shift and was very impressed how upbeat the night shift was. It really is a great place. My mom was living at home and was not sure how the transition would go, however after just a couple weeks her health, life, attitude and general well being has improved tremendously. My mom is a whole new person, with friends, activities and her life has improved a great deal.

August 09, 2015

By Charles110969350

They are very good and very caring at Taylor Manor. They do not just say caring things. They are actually helpful. My mother is in a private room, and it is not as spacious, but it is definitely adequate. They have church activities. The food is adequate. She uses a walker, and the amount of room in the dining area could use a fixing.

May 27, 2015

We are in Taylor Manor, and I think it is a very nice place. The people here taking care of us are very nice also, and we recommend it to anybody who wants to come in. The food is very delicious, and we are both probably gaining weight eating it because we go down and eat 3 times a day. In recreation, we participate in some of it, and some of it we don't.

November 07, 2012

By jhen37

The facility is always clean, but not amazingly so. It kind of looks grimy in some places, and the staff always seems to be short handed. Still the facility is nice, and the residents seem happy. They provide meals for them which I always attend when I visit. My Grandmother enjoys the food, and the dining area has bigger tables to accommodate family visits. They provide activities and music for the residents, and try to create a enjoyable living area for them. I have no real complaints about the facility other then a few price increases that seemed to have no real reason behind them. But in the end, it is still a good place, and my grandmother seems happy there.

December 07, 2011

By gpinto

Taylor manor is amazing my grandfather has lived there for over 8 years. His unit is this cool apartment with a small garden area and he gets free bred and other bakery goods from publix. The entire community there is top. From the other seniors to the staff my grandpa has befriended some of the maitnence guys and allot of them stop by for coffee every morning. The grounds are older but well kept truly a nice place to live.

Memory Care Reviews for Taylor Manor/Villas

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Taylor Manor/Villas

Taylor Manor provides care and housing for the aged through a 104 room assisted living facility. This facility has been in operation since 1988 and provides a helping hand with activities of everyday life: meals, housekeeping, personal care, and more. Residents live in private rooms with bathrooms that are equipped with an emergency call system.

The staff gives loving, caring assistance to the residents helping them to maintain their highest level of self-care. Assisted living can enhance the quality of life for each resident. Residents choose from 4 different levels of assisted living care.

Four Star Services:

• Personal care

Two Star Services:

One Star Service:

• Cable TV

Personal care includes bathing, dressing & grooming

Map of Taylor Manor/Villas