Taylor Manor

Taylor Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Taylor Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Taylor Manor

May 27, 2015

We are in Taylor Manor, and I think it is a very nice place. The people here taking care of us are very nice also, and we recommend it to anybody who wants to come in. The food is very delicious, and we are both probably gaining weight eating it because we go down and eat 3 times a day. In recreation, we participate in some of it, and some of it we don't.

November 07, 2012

By jhen37

The facility is always clean, but not amazingly so. It kind of looks grimy in some places, and the staff always seems to be short handed. Still the facility is nice, and the residents seem happy. They provide meals for them which I always attend when I visit. My Grandmother enjoys the food, and the dining area has bigger tables to accommodate family visits. They provide activities and music for the residents, and try to create a enjoyable living area for them. I have no real complaints about the facility other then a few price increases that seemed to have no real reason behind them. But in the end, it is still a good place, and my grandmother seems happy there.

December 07, 2011

By gpinto

Taylor manor is amazing my grandfather has lived there for over 8 years. His unit is this cool apartment with a small garden area and he gets free bred and other bakery goods from publix. The entire community there is top. From the other seniors to the staff my grandpa has befriended some of the maitnence guys and allot of them stop by for coffee every morning. The grounds are older but well kept truly a nice place to live.

Services and Amenities of Taylor Manor

About Taylor Manor

Taylor Manor is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Taylor Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Taylor Manor