Taylor Manor

Reviews of Taylor Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Taylor Manor

August 09, 2015

By Charles110969350

They are very good and very caring at Taylor Manor. They do not just say caring things. They are actually helpful. My mother is in a private room, and it is not as spacious, but it is definitely adequate. They have church activities. The food is adequate. She uses a walker, and the amount of room in the dining area could use a fixing.

May 27, 2015

We are in Taylor Manor, and I think it is a very nice place. The people here taking care of us are very nice also, and we recommend it to anybody who wants to come in. The food is very delicious, and we are both probably gaining weight eating it because we go down and eat 3 times a day. In recreation, we participate in some of it, and some of it we don't.

November 07, 2012

By jhen37

The facility is always clean, but not amazingly so. It kind of looks grimy in some places, and the staff always seems to be short handed. Still the facility is nice, and the residents seem happy. They provide meals for them which I always attend when I visit. My Grandmother enjoys the food, and the dining area has bigger tables to accommodate family visits. They provide activities and music for the residents, and try to create a enjoyable living area for them. I have no real complaints about the facility other then a few price increases that seemed to have no real reason behind them. But in the end, it is still a good place, and my grandmother seems happy there.

December 07, 2011

By gpinto

Taylor manor is amazing my grandfather has lived there for over 8 years. His unit is this cool apartment with a small garden area and he gets free bred and other bakery goods from publix. The entire community there is top. From the other seniors to the staff my grandpa has befriended some of the maitnence guys and allot of them stop by for coffee every morning. The grounds are older but well kept truly a nice place to live.

Costs for Taylor Manor

Photos of Taylor Manor

Services and Amenities of Taylor Manor

• Fee Structure Extra: M/C Is All Inclusive

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Bedrooms W/Private Bathrooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Taylor Manor

Taylor Manor provides care and housing for the aged through a 104 room assisted living facility. This facility has been in operation since 1988 and provides a helping hand with activities of everyday life: meals, housekeeping, personal care, and more. Residents live in private rooms with bathrooms that are equipped with an emergency call system.

The staff gives loving, caring assistance to the residents helping them to maintain their highest level of self-care. Assisted living can enhance the quality of life for each resident. Residents choose from 4 different levels of assisted living care.

Four Star Services:

• Personal care

Two Star Services:

One Star Service:

• Cable TV

Personal care includes bathing, dressing & grooming

It is a residential setting with room to walk and has access to the outdoors and patio area. Rooms are private and residents may bring their own furnishings. Conversation areas are available for family visits. If you are planning a special event, our activities department will arrange specific areas for your use.

Map of Taylor Manor