The Terrace of Jacksonville

Reviews of The Terrace of Jacksonville

Nursing Home Reviews for The Terrace of Jacksonville

March 20, 2013

By Jackie6

We had to get my mother-in-law to a nursing home and Southlake Nursing was very responsive towards helping us. I would recommend everything about the place to anyone. Their food is very good and the staff is very helpful. They do dancing, coloring, and stuff like that. The rooms are spacious and good for the residents. The best thing about this community is its friendly staff. They make her feel welcome like she's a part of the community. She is very happy there now.

December 11, 2012

By tammi63

My mom is in rehab at this nursing center and this will more than likely be the nursing home we choose for her to stay in. The staff is so friendly and caring and so good with my mother. They talk to her like shes their family member, they treat her with dignity and respect and go out of the way to make her feel like shes at home. I am so grateful for them and for loving my mom the way we do at our house because it isn't easy deciding on placing a loved one in a nursing home. Its been very hard for me emotionally, especially around the holidays, but knowing that this nursing home will care for her like I did for 4 years living with me makes the transition a little easier. Thank you Southlake.

About The Terrace of Jacksonville

The Terrace of Jacksonville is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Terrace of Jacksonville for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Terrace of Jacksonville