Silver Shores Living Inc

Reviews of Silver Shores Living Inc

Assisted Living Reviews for Silver Shores Living Inc

October 15, 2017

By Sandra

Silver Shores Living was really nice and clean. I liked it, but my husband would not fit in there. It's too open and he would just wander away. I considered it at first, but I don't think it would be fair to put him in there. The clients I saw seemed content and would not try to leave or anything. They had meals set up family style. They had a very nice dining room. The rooms were nice and clean with no smell or anything. The people that run the place were really nice. There was a room where the residents could have a family dinner, a party, or whatever. They had it decorated, and it was really nice. I had no complaints whatsoever about the place. It's just that he would not fit in. The staff is really knowledgeable about what they're doing. My husband has dementia and he has left our home a couple of times and he's really fast. They have alarms on the doors, but it's kind of open and I felt like he could get away if he wanted to. The staff showed me where they had the exercise equipment and one of the ladies was doing some exercises. I saw another resident who was walking outside in their little garden.
Sandra, We are humbled by the fact that you chose our facility for one of your tours. We are equally delighted to see that you felt that our facility is nice, clean and that you felt our staff and us, as owners, are very knowledgeable. We pride ourselves on having an environment that feels like home, clean safe and loving. As a small 10-bed Facility, we strive to create an open feeling, but equally emphasize the safety of the environment for our clients. As you mentioned, we have alarms on all entry/exit doors and our staff ratio ensures 100% awareness of all of our clients at all times. No client is ever alone, that is our prior Ritu. Our engagement with our clients includes all of the traditionl interactions. However, we also pride ourself of our ability and willingness to engage our resident in the community, from trips to the park, the museums, the arts market and don’t forget the trips to the frozen yogurt store! Our facility is an extension of our home, safe, secure and loving. We wish you and your family peace of mind through this difficult decision process. This isn’t easy and we completely respect your decision and appreciate you sharing this feedback. If you ever have any questions we can answer, don’t hesitate to call us....regardless of your decision to move your family member to our facility. We are happy to help and share our knowledge. Warm regards, Ann-Marie Knight www.silvershoresliving.com

September 30, 2017

By James

I chose Silver Shores because of its size, and the professionalism of the people we talked to. The home itself was very clean and not cluttered. The people seemed to be very knowledgeable of what they were doing. Overall, it struck us as being the perfect place for my mother. My mom seemed to enjoy it, and she's eating better there. It is an excellent value.

Costs for Silver Shores Living Inc

Photos of Silver Shores Living Inc

Services and Amenities of Silver Shores Living Inc

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Silver Shores Living Inc

Our model is a model of caring, we treat each and every resident as a member of our family. Loving them, ensuring their safety, advocating on their behalf and providing an environment where they can continue to stimulate themselves, engage with the community and enjoy independence with minimal effort.

• We offer a range of services to meet each resident’s needs realizing that each resident is unique with unique interests.
    • Limited Nursing Service (LNS) – As an LNS licensed facility, in addition to basic nursing services, as an Assisted Living Facility with an LNS license we can provide nursing services, assistance with activities of daily living, to include, but not limited to; bathing / showering and other hygiene, dressing, eating, mobility and personal hygiene.
    • Bathrooms – Large American Disability Act (ADA) compliant bathrooms with subtle color schemes.Bedrooms – Bright semi and private room options available. Daily activities which optimize technology resources are offered and encouraged within each person’s ability and comfort.

Silver Shores Living, Inc., is a veteran owned business with a service commitment consistent with military values. In honoring our community’s seniors, Silver Shores Living provides a safe homelike setting, not too small and not too big.

Map of Silver Shores Living Inc